0.90 ≫ instagram

3,972,092 Likes3,991,027 Comments@Scarlett_Johansson: heading upstate for the holidays w/ @Alicia_Keys @imsebastianstan

3,972,092 Likes
3,991,027 Comments
@Scarlett_Johansson: heading upstate for the holidays w/ @Alicia_Keys @imsebastianstan. Photo creds to the creepy paps in the bushes.

@usera: this women is amazing

@RDJ: I should totally try this one time.

@Anthony_Mackie: @imsebastianstan your wife is hilarious

@imsebastianstan: Alicia and Lettie literally ruined every picture they took with those papers

@Alicia_Keys: the second we spotting the paps 'secretly' taking pictures she gave me this, not gonna lie it was hilarious watching their reactions.

@Adrian_Johansson: this is the sister I grew up with. She is so smart, why didn't I ever think of this?

@Chris_Johansson: there is no way this could go wrong.

@userb: oh Jesus I'm crying 😂😂

@Elizabeth_Olsen: this is why you don't mess with her.

@Scarlett_Johansson: I had only two markers, we had to make it work.

@Alicia_Keys: times like these remind me why we chose to be friends. One of the best decisions ever honestly.

@Chris_Evans: remember me? ^^

@Alicia_Keys: no???

@Chris_Evans: Harvard hottie?

@Alicia_Keys: that was you?! Isn't that a coincidence, your both in the marvel franchise, and have done several movies together.

@Scarlett_Johansson: I joined marvel when I was what...23 or 22.

@RDJ: 22

@Scarlett_Johansson: Chris being a loser joined in 2011.

@Chris_Evans: yes, I'm going to let that slide once.

@Alicia_Keys: aww that's cute.

@imsebastianstan: am I cute?

@Alicia_Keys: no. You took my wife away

@Elizabeth_Olsen: ^^^you too? This man I swear keeps taking people's wifeys away.

@imsebastianstan: I'm a married man

@Elizabeth_Olsen: good for you

@Alicia_Keys: good for you.

@Renner4real: so I'll see you guys upstate then?

-------