1.45 ≫ irl

"Mason those are bubbles

"Mason those are bubbles." Scarlett laughed at her sons amusement.

They were both taking a bubble bath, at 6:00 A.M. They fell asleep early yesterday so waking up today wasn't that hard.

"Ok I think we've been here long enough. Let's go get dried up." Scarlett told Mason, although he wasn't sure what she said.

~~~

"Mason. Mason look at mama. Look at mama." Scarlett urged. Mason wasn't eating his blueberry yogurt because he was to busy watching some cartoons.

"I didn't know Steven Universe was that exciting." She mumbled.

Scarlett then heard a knock on the door, she put down the yogurt cup and spoon to go answer the door.

"Mason I'll be right back." She said, mason just babbled a response. Scarlett shook her head and opened the door.

"Good morning Mrs. Stan, I don't mean to bother you but is Sebastian home?" Asked his agent/publisher. Scarlett furrowed her brows and tilted her head slightly in confusion.

"He's with you no?" Asked Scarlett.

"I'm afraid he isn't. Again I'm sorry to bother you he just hasn't picked up his phone. We were going to sign contracts today." Replied his agent before leaving.

Scarlett shut the door slowly before turning her attention to Mason. Still she couldn't shake the feeling off that something was wrong. 'He wouldn't lie to me...right?' She thought to herself.

~~~

It was now 7:30 A.M. Scarlett and Mason were laying down in her bed watching cartoons. Scarlett was getting frustrated with Dora not figuring things out quick enough.

"Swiper is right there." She mumbled as Mason watched intently. Scarlett's phone began to buzz rapidly, it had been for most of the morning. But it was a Mason Morning. She sighed and looked at all the the notifications.

Specially fans telling her to visit a link, well most of them said that. Others were sentimental messages. 'What the hell.' She thought to herself. Scarlett shook her head and opened the link.

Her heart shattered.

The first thing she saw was Sebastian kissing Margarita. 'Unhappy marriage' she read.

Scarlett hadn't realized she was shaking, she didn't realize how much she was crying. She felt numb.

Did she really make Sebastian that unhappy? Was he unhappy with Mason? Unhappy with her?