1.50 ≫ irl

"BABY SISTER DON'T CRY!" Cooed Christian who was practically strangling his younger sister.

"I'm not crying anymore." She responded.

"Oh. Sorry force of habit with Vannessa..." He mumbled.

"Scarlett, you can talk to me you know." He told her sincerely.

Scarlett sighed and nodded.

Adrian and Hunter were at the store buying the 'sister is crying and wants attention because of someone they don't like' kit.

"I know Chris. It's just...hard to cope with myself." She admitted.

"Hey at least Mason gets to see Makiah again." Chris smiled.

"Yeah. It's nice you found someone." Scarlett smiled.

~~~

"I'll get the door!!" Yelled Chris.

"I wasn't planning too!!" Scarlett yelled back from the living room.

Chris looked through the little hole in the door too see who it was before opening it. To his surprise it was Robert Downey Jr.

"Oh my god it's you." Smiled Chris awkwardly.

"Yes. I am your father." Robert nodded.

"Aww man I wish Scarlett was here to hear that." Mumbled Chris knowing how much his sister loves Star Wars references.

"Yeah she would. Can I come in?" Robert then scoffed. "Of course I can."

"Wait how did you get our address?" Asked Chris.

"Easy. I asked her." Replied Robert.

Both men walked into the living room to see and adorable sight. Scarlett and Mason both fast asleep on the couch. Mason however was basically clinging onto his mothers shirt.

"Well. I mean you can still stay." Shrugged Chris.

"Of course I'm staying. Plus I got to spend time with my kids." Said Robert.

'Oh he was serious.' Thought Chris.

"Well I have my iron man pjs on. So let's watch something. I suggest Iron Man 2." Said Robert.

"Sureee."

~~~

Chris, Adrian, Hunter, Robert and Scarlett were all in the living room watching 'The Spongebob Square Pants Movie', which Scarlett voiced in. They were also eating ice cream.

Robert spoke softly to Scarlett as her brothers watched intently. All three turning into nine year olds again.

"He's really sorry." Whispered Robert. Scarlett nodded and kept her composure. They sat on the couch opposite her brothers so they can speak separately.

Robert explained what had happened with Sebastian, rather he told her what Sebastian claimed happened.

"Robert, let's go to the kitchen." She replied. He nodded and they both walked to the kitchen. Mason was fast asleep upstairs. Milton, Rascal and Bailey were running around outside in the back yard.

"Scarlett, I'm not saying you should forgive him. I-I just needed to tell you that." Robert honestly replied.

"Robert. I know. I'm glad you did." Scarlett placed her elbows on the table and massaged her temples. It was then Robert realized her rings were missing.

"Robert, it's not that I don't...don't believe him it's just..." She began to feel her warm tears running down her cheeks. Robert frowned as he hugged her, she gladly accepted his embrace.

For the time he was here, he hadn't seen Scarlett cry once. Then he realized why.

"You weren't being strong for Mason." He started. "You were trying to be strong for yourself." He finished. Scarlett nodded as she prepared to speak again.

"Robert I trust him. I believe him. It kills me. It kills me that we're apart. I hate this. I hate myself for leaving. I should have let him explain. I should done something." She rambled. Robert felt tears welling up himself hearing her regret.

"He probably hates me. He probably thinks I don't love him. Robert I do love him I do." She cried.

"Hey hey, it's okay. Don't worry, we'll fix this together." He replied while wiping away his own tears.

"Robert. I'm upset. I believe him, I believe Sebastian. But what hurts more then what happened, is that it did happen. It was captured, every single painful moment. He got drunk, they kissed, he went into her apartment. It happened. All of it." She shook her head.

"Shhh Scarlett, right now isn't the time to make any decisions. Me and you are going to think about this. Were going to relax, ok. You can cry your heart out all you want. I'll be here to help you through it all."

-------