0.99 ≫ irl

"Well Mrs. Stan, your baby seems to be very healthy." Announced the Doctor.

"Thank you, is there anything else I need to do?"

"No, just remember to avoid those particular types of foods. Other than that you are free to leave. Just check out at the front desk." She reminded.

"Will do." Nodded Scarlett.

~~~

"You guys ready to eat cake and spray silly string at the cast?" Asked Scarlett.

"Yeah but why couldn't you tell us the gender before hand?" Asked Elizabeth.

"It's a surprise!" Scarlett scorned.

"That would ruin the whole fun of it." Tom commented. Scarlett nodded as they walked into her apartment to find the Sebastian and some of the cast lounging in the living room watching Captain America the winter soldier.

Sebastian's eyes flickered towards the three of them before a smile rose on his face upon seeing Scarlett. He stood up from his place to greet her while Elizabeth and Tom prepared the cake.

"Hey," he smiled down at her while placing a hand on her tummy.

"Hey," she smiled up at him. "I've got a surprise for you." Scarlett responded.

"You didn't have to get me anything." Sebastian replied.

"No no it's fine really." She assured.

"I got a cake and we have to cut it right now. Right right now." She responded.

"But we're watching my favorite movie." He pouted.

"You watch that every night before bed, I think you can manage." She replied.

"Okay but why a cake?" He asked, Scarlett just wished he would stop questioning this surprise.

Elizabeth and Tom brought the cake into the living room and placed it on the coffee table.

"I'll get something to cut the cake with, you sit down and wait." Scarlett didn't know why but all of a sudden she felt anxious. What if he didn't want a boy? Sure most men would die for their first born to be a boy, but he could be different.

Scarlett grabbed a cake knife and a few plates in case anyone else wanted cake. Sure it was for a surprise but Scarlett was craving cake, and that's exactly what she got.

"Why did your wife get a cake?" Asked Anthony causing Scarlett to roll her eyes playfully.

"Why can't a pregnant woman get cake when she wants cake?" Asked Scarlett when she walked in.

"To be honest I was hoping you didn't walk in and hear that." Anthony shrugged.

Sebastian stood up to take the plates from her and set them down on the side. The cake was quite simple. It had either blue or pink cake on the inside, the exterior was white fondant with pink flowers adorned on the top.

Tom and Elizabeth sat with anticipation, they had their silly string ready to shoot once they found out the gender.

"Ok so you just want me to cut it?" Asked Sebastian with a raised brow.