Chapter 25.

"buccccccckkkkyyyyyyyy don't lie to meeeeeeeeeee." I drag out the words childishly and giggle, Bucky sighs and runs his hands through his hair. "I'm not lying, I have actually no idea where your ice cream went." I pout, sitting criss cross applesauce in the middle of the living room floor, crossing my arms as well. My ice cream just disappears and nobody has anything to do with it? Yeah right. At my silence, Steve walks up behind me, carefully moving his hand towards my shoulder, suddenly, I spin around, screaming at the top of my lungs, which startles Steve, making him fall backwards onto his butt. I sit there, laughing my ass off, as Bucky hurries over to check on Steve, who winces as he gets up. "You fell for it!" I point at him and laugh even harder. "Yup! You sure got me!" he replies, frowning sadly upon me. I smile and stand up, adjusting my pants and jacket. "Bucky?" "Yeah?" "Why is he sad?" "He's...he's not sad, just tired." Bucky says, fake smiling, I giggle and get up in his face. "You're a liiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr." I say, with a hiccup sort of laugh, Bucky takes my shoulders and gently sits me down on the couch, doing the same himself. I can see tears in his eyes, why is he sad too? Don't they enjoy living with me? I steal all the best foods for them! And I always steal the most expensive water bottles for them too! So why is he crying? "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get you guys a snack! That'll make you happy!" I stand up quickly, ignoring Bucky's hand trying to hold mine, while I skip to the door I can hear them whispering, meh, it's probably nothing. I pull out my key and unlock the heavily locked door, yanking it open, going outside, and shutting and locking it again. The entire apartment is blocked off, heavily armed and locked so nothing comes in or out but me. Now, what shall I get them? I need to keep my friends happy! It needs to be something good! I guess I'll decide when I get to the store.
*************
"Alrighty put yer hands up! It's time for some fun!" I shout as I walk into the small convenience store, holding my 45.'s in either hand, the store is filled with startled "oh my god!"'s and screams, but they all comply, I can see the cashier moving his eyes around, searching for the security cameras, unfortunately for him I already disabled them all, I stick my tongue out one side of my mouth while I smile widely, Oh I'm tellin ya, having this much power can make a girl go crazy. I throw my head back and laugh insanely, the patrons around me are all confused and scared, sitting wilted on the floor, covering their heads and trying to block out my screaming, and others trying desperately to inch their way towards an exit, a man with a blue sweater and a little boy are halfway out the door, and suddenly I'm behind them, pointing one of my guns at the father, "oh please! Please don't hurt my son!" He pleads, obviously crying like a baby, I smile at the little boy sweetly and take his little hand into mine, crouching down next to him. "Oh darling, I wouldn't dream of it. Say, little guy, d'ya wanna go meet my friends?" I ask the little boy, who smiles widely and nods. "I'll be taking yer son with me. I'll give him back though, I cross my heart and hope to die." I tell the father, who's a sobbing mess, I pick the little boy up and put him on my hips, with one arm around him and the other holding my gun. Okay, now to find a little something sweet for the boys.