Chapter 7.

"Stop right there!" Iron man orders through that stupid little helmet/mask of his. I roll my eyes and turn around to face the pathetic little group that calls themselves the avengers, plus a few others. Avengers and friends, humph, sounds like a children's cartoon. I lift my two double barreled shotguns up and stick out my tongue, then smirking at them. "Howdy." I say, ending it with a little giggle. "Enough cutesy act, look around you, you think all this death is a joke?" Iron man asks angrily, I laugh sadistically and put one hand on my hip, careful not to let the gun catch on the knife on my leg. "Listen baby, every prayin corpse laying around here is just collateral damage, if they had just let me have my money, they'd all still be bustling their little asses around, and so would you." I tell him, sounding exaggeratedly piteous. "Besides, you're the "heroes" you should have saved them!" I taunt, then laughing. "Every time you open your mouth you're moving yourself closer and closer to the death sentence." Iron man growls, what an arrogant dickhead, he actually thinks he can intimidate me. I chuckle to myself, then it grows louder and louder until I'm leaning back against a building wall, doubling over with insane hysterical laughter. It's rather awkward, me laughing so hard while the avengers and friends stand there quietly, watching me and ready to fight. After a minute, I stop laughing and hold up my guns again, sighing contently. "Listen up babes, you are all so adorable in your little costumes, trust me. But, I'm not afraid to rip your cute little heads off! So how's about, you just let me take the money that I stole fair and square, and I don't have to kill you all! Sound good?" They frown at my suggestion, and I wave a little wave at them, then chuck a flash bang on the ground, blinding them so I can escape. I quickly scale the building wall, and hop up onto the roof, a few of them can fly so I have to move quickly. I run and jump from the bank roof to the mall roof, where I peek over the edge to check if they're still standing there. Lucky for me, they're all just trying to come up with a plan to capture me...they wish. I start running towards my fabulous little hideout, hopping from rooftop to rooftop effortlessly. Oh my friends will be so happy to see me come home! With all this money I can surprise them with a treat! I stop on the roof of convenience store and jump down to the ground, then walk around to the front of the store and going inside. I'm sure my appearance brought some attention to me, a nineteen year old with a shaved head, wearing black leather pants and an extremely distressed guns and roses muscle tank, not to mention the bright floral combat boots..oh, and the double barreled shotguns in either hand. So obviously upon seeing the guns the store owner would immediately press the police alert button, and that's why I tucked them into my belt when I walked in, so hopefully the owner won't think I'm a threat, fortunately for me, it works, but he still watches me carefully. I strut around the store, looking for a special treat for my friends. I stop in the candy aisle, scanning the pathetic little rack for something decent, ooh! Sour patch kids! Wait, no, one of them said he doesn't like sour things. How about Reese's peanut butter cups? No, I remember one of them has a peanut allergy. Fuck! This is so hard! I'm gonna do this the easy way. I close my eyes and grab something random, then open my eyes, kit kat bar..perfect! I grab two king size bars and skip over to the front counter, placing the candy down in front of the store owner, he looks down at it, and then at my guns, then up at me questioningly. "What kind of store do you think I'm running?" He asks me harshly, I pull out one of my guns and point it at his head, cocking my head to the side, his face is immediately fear-ridden and he throws his hands up in defense. "You really wanna ask questions, darling?" I ask him, he shakes his head quickly. "Oh god please don't shoot me! Please please please don't shoot me!" He cries out, blubbering like an idiot. "How much for the candy?" I ask, my eyes flick down to where his left hand has fallen, he's reaching for the alarm button, I look back at him. "If you touch that button I'll blow your face in, pop. So I wouldn't do that if I were you." I advise him, he quickly puts his hand back up above his head with the other, and looks down at the candy. "It's two fifty for both!" He cries. I shove my hand in my pocket and throw three dollars onto the counter, then tucking my gun back into my belt, and grabbing the candy. Before I go, I smile at him sweetly. "You tell anyone you saw me, you'll die within five minutes of that conversation." I say, then giggle, wave, and run out the door and down the street. My friends are going to love this surprise!