Chapter 18.

"heard you boys have a little girl here." I say nonchalantly, leaning again the doorframe of the metal warehouse, and chewing some bubblegum. As I expected, the door is slammed in my face. I sigh, and place my hand flat against the door, which starts burning it up from the inside out. I step through the ash that was once the door, and laugh at all the men pointing guns at me, "cmon fellas! Did you not just see what happened to your door?" I flick my hand up and in an instant they're just bones on the floor. That was easy. I look around the area I've walked into, large space, concrete floors, metal sheets as walls. Classy. Now I just have to find Aaron's sister. I silently skip over to another door in the corner of this entry room. I slowly turn the handle, it's locked. No problemo. I kick it open and hold up my hands, ready for anything. The room is completely empty save for one guard and a sleeping girl tied up in a chair, who I'm assuming is Aaron's sister. The guard goes to shoot me so I lift up my hand and then flick it to the side, it won't burn him, it'll just pick him up and throw him against the wall, another side effect of the serum I never mentioned, I'm telekinetic. At the velocity he smacks against the wall his skull is without a doubt crushed into a thousand pieces, so I don't have to worry about him. I skip over to the girl and remove the gag from her mouth, which wakes her up. She jumps a little when she sees me, but then smiles brightly. "You're captain Americas friend!" She exclaims excitedly, I smile at her, and set a little fire on the ropes, which burn through, freeing her. She immediately jumps onto me, and thanks to my super strength I can carry her, so I do. "You're Aaron's sister, right?" I ask. "Yeah! Did he send you to rescue me?" "Yes, what's your name?" "Liza." "Okay Liza, I'm going to bring you to the hospital, where I'm going to call your brother, and he and your parents are going to come see you." I tell her, and she clings onto me tightly. "Thank you so much..you're my hero." She whispers. I smile. She actually thinks of me as a hero, that's a confidence booster.

Forever. (A Bucky Barnes fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara