Chapter 10.

"Tony, we shouldn't be here." I state, looking around at the strip club, he sighs and turns to me. "No, you shouldn't be here. Steve! Remind me of the reason there is a girl as one of your best men." "She's been Bucky and I's friend since forever, seemed only logical. Besides, she's the life of the party." Steve says, making me smile. Bucky comes over and stands next to me, Tony rolls his eyes and walks away, to the bar. We are all dressed in formal clothing, mostly just white button up and black business slim pants. I have to admit, I look pretty good. Me, Bucky, Steve and Clint all walk over to a table and sit down. "I don't think he came here for your bachelor party, I think he just came for that bar." I joke to Steve, making him laugh. "AYYYYYY WE HAVE OURSELVES A BACHELOR PARTY!" A stripper yells into the microphone, making the surrounding patrons burst out into claps and hoots. "WHOS THE GROOM?" She asks. Steve awkwardly smiles and raises his hand. "IS THAT THE BRIDE?"  She asks, pointing at me, I quickly shake my head and the crowd boos. Wow. Seriously? One of the strippers comes down and grabs my hand, what the fuck? She starts to pull me on stage and for the sake of making Steve, Bucky, Clint, and Sam laugh I go with it. The speaker stripper takes my hand and puts me closer to her. "Do you know how to pole dance?" She's whispers in my ear, I feel like I do. I just nod in response and she smiles. "Show off your skills." She says, and gestures to the pole behind her. I look towards my friends nervously, and they give me thumbs up, whilst laughing, except Bucky, he just shrugs. Hm. I awkwardly approach the pole. I...know how to do this..I think maybe while I was..insane I must've learned or something. Instinctively I wrap my hands around the pole and lift myself up. I can totally do this. I reach the top of the pole and take a deep breath, then, slowly letting myself down in such a way that it looks like I'm walking down invisible stairs, when I'm closer to the bottom I turn my self upside down, and right side up again, a strange, graceful move to reach the top of the pole once again. I wrap my feet around the pole and actually stand, so I'm standing sideways, the crowd cheers and I can see Bucky smiling a bit. I put one hand around the pole and spin, lifting my legs and holding them out. The crowd hoots, and my friends actually look impressed. Wow, this feels amazing! I almost feel like...like a different person. Oh fuck. Not again...
I'm back baby! Oh to be caged in such a virtuous mind! It's torture if you ask me. I smirk to myself. Time to put on a show! I get down off the pole and look down at my group of friends, singling out Bucky and staring directly into those beautiful eyes of his, I slowly unbutton the top three buttons of my white button up. I smile at him, and then climb to the top of the pole again.
After about twenty minutes, I get down off the pole and start to head offstage, when the speaker stripper stops me. "That was the best pole dancing I've ever seen! Where did you learn to do that?" She asks me breathlessly, I chuckle. "Thanks, I'm self taught." I reply, and walk off the stage, to where my friends stand. "You're so good!" Bucky exclaims, smiling brightly at me, I step closer to him, pressing my chest against his and looking up at him with a smirk. He looks confused, and nervous..that's adorable. "Well, it was pretty good for my...confidence." I say softly, sliding my hands up on his body, until they lie on his chest. "Uh..what are you do-" I cut him off by pressing my finger to his lips. "Steve, you, me, and Bucky are going home." I tell Steve,  he raises his eyebrow. "Why?" "Tomorrow you're marrying agent Sharon carter, who is known to be realllllyyyy conservative, if she knew we were here, she'd dump you immediately. Do you really want some stripper sitting on your lap?" I ask him, to which he shakes his head quickly. "You guys enjoy yourselves, we're going home." Steve says to Clint and Sam, sam winks at me, and waves as we walk out of the building, he actually thinks I'm gonna bite that hook? Hilarious.