Chapter 21.

"Sarah he's going your way! Don't let him go free!" Steve orders me through the communicator in my ear, I spin around a spot the man running blindly through the dust, I focus on him, and lift my hand, levitating him in the air, I curl my pointer finger towards me, pulling him to my feet. He stares at me with sheer fear in his eyes, and struggles to free himself from my invisible force. "Where do you think you're going?" I taunt him, cocking my head. "What the hell are you?!" He grunts, making me chuckle. I just HAVE to mess with him now. "I'm a demon, got it? And I'm gonna take you to hell with me." I tell him, in the most menacing way I can manage, his eyes widen and I stifle a laugh. Steve and Bucky run up. "Good job." Bucky states, putting his hand on my shoulder and shaking it. "Ey! I ain't going to prison!" The man shouts angrily. "Yes sir, I'm afraid you are going to prison." I say sweetly. "I said, I'M NOT GOING TO PRISON!" He shouts again, at the top of his lungs. "You did, twice. Good for you." I retort, then turning to Bucky and Steve to ask about transportation to the prison, but before I can, the man quickly reaches down and grabs a grenade, pulling the pin. My eyes widen and time seems to slow down, i have to do something quickly! What the fuck am I gonna do?! If I don't do something a lot people are gonna die! Oh my god, Steve and Bucky! I have to protect them! What the fuck am I gonna do?! Ohhh fuck...yeah..I'm gonna have to do this..fuck, if I don't do this fast enough...I have to do it. Focus. I quickly swipe my hand up, flicking him into the sky, before I can let out a breath of relief, I realize that he dropped the grenade. Well shit. There's no time now. I turn around and tackle Bucky and Steve, covering them with my body and praying my long leather jacket will protect me even just a little bit.