Chapter 13.

"Hey pumpkin! Mind if I come in?" I ask in a cheerful tone, trying to woo the skeptical bitch standing in the doorway before me, she looks me up and down, and then gestures for me to come inside, I step into the apartment and take a look around at my immediate surroundings. I'm not exactly surprised, everything in here reflects her personality perfectly, bland. I skip over to her couch and sit down on it, careful not to disturb the discreetness of the fighting sticks under my jacket. She comes and sits in an armchair across from me, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows at me. "Did Steve send you over to apologize?" She asks expectantly, tapping her foot. Ugh, I hate her. "Actually no, I just came to have a little chat with you. I wasn't even at the wedding, can you explain to me what happened?" Playing dumb and praying she didn't notice me at the wedding are the best options for me currently, so I stick to my fake sweetness. She clears her throat and flips her hair behind her shoulders, getting all nestled into that ugly creme leather armchair. "Well what happened was.." Bingo. "I'm walking down the aisle, everything seems perfect, I'm in my wedding dress, my family is tearing up and taking pictures, my Steve is waiting for me at the end, I was so ecstatic about marrying the love of my life, and then he just goes and runs off! Leaving me alone at the alter, his friend tried to run after him but I had my family take care of him. It was the worst day of my life!"  She exclaims, a tear slipping down the side of her face, wow, if she wasn't in the CIA she could pursue a career in acting, but I was at the wedding, and I know what happened. She's lying. "Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you!" I respond to her lie with a lie of my own, and honestly, I could probably win a few oscars with a performance like that. I reach out and put a hand on her knee, being fake comforting. She looks into my eyes, and suddenly I'm being pressed against a wall with her forcing her lips onto mine, I desperately claw at her, but she grabs my hands and pins them up above my head, that's not possible! How could she be stronger than me?! Unless...I'm not actually with the real Sharon, I look closely into her eyes and see a small chrome dot in the pupil. I'm being sexually assaulted by a robot. This is just pathetic. Being completely helpless I whimper against its lips, and like a sicko it gets off on that. The question that replays in my head, working through all the cogs and fears in my brain is why? Why would somebody create a robot to practically rape people, why? "Stop! Please!" I beg once fake Sharon has stopped to take a breath. She just throws her head back and laughs. "You're a pretty girl, my master would love to have you, I lured you, you're going to be here for the rest of your life." The robot spits, oh, so her creator has a kidnapping kink, just great. My day cannot get any better. "Melissa? Bring my guest in here please." A mans voice rings out through the speakers hanging in the corners of the room. "Melissa" nods to herself and moves my arms down from the wall, to behind my back. What about Bucky and steve? What if I never get to see them again? Am I just going to be a fucking sex slave until I die? I told them I'd come back soon! I can't just disappear again!