Chapter 17.

This is great! I'm no longer covered in blood, grime, mud, or dirt, my hair isn't super greasy anymore, they let me take a shower and it feels like I just lost five pounds! My cuts are either stitched up or bandaged, and they ran a test for any transmitted diseases, and it came out negative! I had to answer a bunch of questions, and a lot of them were stupid like "what were you wearing?" Or "did you lead him on?" Or the worst question you could possibly ask someone this happened to. "Did you enjoy any of it?"and hell fucking no I didn't enjoy any of it! It was the worst, most torturous time of my life! I said those exact words to the nurse who asked it, and she immediately apologized, but I was still pretty pissed off. I happened to see a magazine on the way into the ER that the model on the cover looked familiar, so I asked the nurse to see it. She went out and go it for me, vogue. The man who treated me as a sex slave for over half a year is on the cover of vogue. I scream and chuck the magazine across the room, startling the nurse. She goes and picks it up, then brings it back to me. I cover my face with my arms defensively, screaming at the top of my lungs. "THAT'S HIM THAT'S HIM THAT'S HIM!" I cry out, the nurse frowns at the model, and then hurries out of the room with it, calling for a doctor. A couple minutes later, a doctor comes into the room and sits in the arm chair is the corner. "We did some tests, turns out that model is the culprit, Alan Younch, we've contacted the police and they're going to arrest him." He informs me. I can't help but to smile, and then laugh, I'm still crazy. "Thank you Jesus!" I cry out. The doctor smiles at me, and then leaves the room. "Thank you Jesus." I sigh to myself.