Chapter 19.

"Next up, a thirteen year old girl, saved by someone you would never expect. Two years ago, a mental patient escaped asylum,  charged with the murders of five guards, one doctor, and her father. A nationwide search was engaged to find her, but somehow she always evaded the authorities. Well, three weeks ago, thirteen year old Liza Bowitz was abducted and held for a thirteen hundred dollar ransom, the family was unable to pay the ransom, they were stuck, they thought they would never see their daughter/sister again, until, last week, Liza was rescued, Rescued by none other than that mental patient, Sarah Ledoux. Who by the way, was held and enslaved for more than half a year, by supermodel Alan Younch, who is now in prison for abduction, enslavement, sexual assault, and multiple accounts of rape. Police have researched the encounters of Sarah Ledoux, and have found, that she's more of a superhero, than a super villain, the president has pardoned her for all crimes she has committed, after her mother admits, the murder of Sarah's father, was an accident. And the asylum murders witness, a nurse, also admitted that Sarah was being severely mistreated, and that she only killed in self defense. Sarah has also prevented a mass breakout, she even defeated super villain Magneto. At this point, all we can say is that, Sarah, wherever you are, we're sorry you've been forced into hiding all these years, and we're sorry we've only just discovered the truth. I'm Samantha Greg, goodnight." Steve switches the tv off in stunned silence, and Bucky sits still, his spoonful of cereal halfway to his open mouth. "She's alive." Steve says softly, in disbelief. Bucky puts his spoon back into the bowl and stares at the blank tv, placing his hand over his mouth. "She's alive! She was in that guys house and we just left her!" Steve exclaims. Suddenly Bucky stands up. "We need to go find her." He states, and Steve nods, standing up as well. But just as Bucky grabs the doorknob, someone knocks on the door. He quickly opens the door, revealing me, standing there with a bag slung over my shoulder. "Um..hi-mmf!" I'm cut off by Bucky slamming his lips against mine and backing me against the hallway wall outside the apartment. He's so passionate, and yet so gentle, I kiss him back and he cradles the sides of my face with his hands,  my bag slides off my shoulder and onto the floor, possibly breaking small gifts I got for them inside, but I don't care, this is one of the things I have always wanted. And I'm finally getting it. I'm kissing Bucky..I'm kissing Bucky! And it's even more amazing than I thought it'd be. Once Bucky finally pulls away, he wraps his arms around shoulders and neck, squeezing me tightly, Steve comes over and joins in, making us a sobbing group hug, standing in the middle of the hallway. I can feel Bucky's body shaking, no doubt from the shock of my return, Steve's tears drop onto my shoulders, and normally it would gross me out, but right now I don't care about anything other than having my boys back.