Chapter 14.

The smell, the gross, heavy smell surrounds me, it completely engulfs the room. I sit on the filthy, ripped up couch in nothing but dirty white lingerie, listening to the snores of the man sleeping in the bed across the room. I would open a window, but they all have thick steel bars in front of them to enforce that I won't escape. I've been here for months, six months I think, doing nothing but the disgusting sleeping asshole near me. My hair is dirty, I've been able to brush my hair, but not wash it. He won't let me shower, he took all my clothes and burned them, and he threw my fighting sticks into a bucket of acid I guess he just had lying around. It's been actual hell. Most days I try my best to end it all, but he always stops me before I can. God I miss Steve and Bucky, if I could trade my life for just one more hour with them I'd do it in a heartbeat. I think-my thoughts are interrupted by a rough hand on my shoulder, grabbing it tightly. "Are you hungry?" I ask him, I'm basically his slave now, if I don't volunteer to do things for him I get punished. He grunts in response to my question, and then shakes his head. I stand up and he sits down on the couch next to where I was, grabbing my waist and pulling me backwards to him. He's about thirty years old, could be a model if he wasn't a rapist/psychopath/kidnapper. Melissa tells me I should be happy he's not bad looking, I always spit on her, it doesn't matter if he looks like a fucking supermodel, he is a monster, and I will never be happy to do anything for him. "Dance for me." He commands, holding my ass inches away from his face. I close my eyes in disgust and begin to move my hips and body sexily, and after a minute I feel his tongue sliding around my ass. He's fucking licking me, I want to die now more than ever. Suddenly I remember my plan. I quickly spin around and put my hands around his neck, squeezing as hard as I can. I would be using my powers, but I'm weakened from the blood loss. He claws at my arms, trying to free himself while he sputters, gasps, and let's out strangled whimpers. I watch as his eyes begin to close, but suddenly something hits me over the back of the head, and I'm out like a light.