Tyler << Babys First

Your pov-
Birth-
"Come on y/n just a little more." You squeezed Tyler's hand as hard as you could. You glared at him.

"You push a child out and tell me how it feels." You groaned. Finally after 20 minutes of pushing and pain you had a beautiful baby girl in your hands.

"5 pounds and 6 onces." The doctor proudly announced. You and Tyler both smiled.  "Have you decided a name yet?" He asked.

"Liana cyndi Posey"

"Beautiful." He walked out and you handed the baby to Tyler.

"Here Tyler don't  you want to hold her?" You smiled handing your baby girl over to him. He nodded taking you baby into his arms. You saw pure happiness and love in his eyes.

"She has you eyes." He said happily.

"And she has your nose." You giggled. Tyler wrinkled his nose. You hit his arm lightly.

"I'm kidding she's beautiful." He tickled her. "Hi baby Im your daddy and I promise you I will always be here for you." She wrapped her small hand around Tyler's finger.

" She wrapped her small hand around Tyler's finger

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This was your new family. You baby girl and Tyler.

_____first bath_____

"Liana hold still." You placed your baby in the baby tub she squirmed all over the place. "Tyler!" You yelled. You heard frantic running down the stairs.

"Is everything ok?" He asked quickly.

"Kinda she's a daddies girl and she won't let me give her a bath will you try please?" You batted your eye lashes.

"Of course anything for my little princess." He took the wash cloth and put some soap on it. "Alright we're going to wash you body ok." She sucked on her fingers and attentively look at Tyler. He began to wash her body and she didn't move nor did she cry.

"How did you?" You were lost for words.

"Like you said she's a daddies girl." He smiled and pulled you into his side. After he was done giving your daughter a bath he took her out wrapping her in a towel taking her into her room putting on her shirt that said 'Daddies other chick' you both laughed and let her take a nap.

 After he was done giving your daughter a bath he took her out wrapping her in a towel taking her into her room putting on her shirt that said 'Daddies other chick' you both laughed and let her take a nap

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

____first step_____

"Tyler you can go back to work if you'd like I mean i know Dylan has to miss you."

"But Dylan's her like once a week I think they'll be ok with out me."  He smiled wrapping an arm around your shoulder as you watched liana craw around the house. "Gosh she's getting so big."

"I know I can't wait until she can talk then we can have conversations we can understand." You both grin looking at your daughter crawling around on floor. Suddenly she took a hold on the table and slowly stood up. You elbowed Tyler. "Look." You pointed. You daughter picked herself up again and this time took a step before falling back on her butt. You and Tyler cheered her one as she continued to pull herself up and take steps closer and closer to you and Tyler.
____first word____

"Gah!" She said again. You were feeding her her favorite food peas.

"Come on we have to eat so we can be big and strong like daddy." Tyler flexed his muscles.

"What a show off hu." You told liana. You fed her more food. When suddenly there was no gurgling or wining but all you heard a was a quiet

"Shoeoff."

"Did she just try to say show off?" Tyler burst into laughter.

"She did our daughters first word was show off." You took her out of her high chair and took her to her room where she slowly began to attempt to say other words.

____first day of Daycare____
Tyler's pov-
"Alright princess mommy said I can take you to your first day of daycare so let's make this good." I grabbed liana's little hand and started walking her to the day care center.  I opened the door to see a bunch of play structures and toys all over the place.

  I opened the door to see a bunch of play structures and toys all over the place

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Liana does this look fun?"

"Yea daddy!" She let go of my hand walking off to some girl in the corner. My little girl was already making friends. I felt a tear come from the corner of my eye she was growing up so fast. I signed he in and looked at her one last time she was running to me. "Daddy you'll come get me later right?"

"Yes I will at about 2 in the afternoon is that ok with you?" She nodded. And gave me a hug.

"I love you daddy." I picked her up and she snuggled her face into my neck.

"I love you to princess." She smiled and ran off to play with her friends her pigtails waving back and forth. I loved your little girl

Back at home

"How did she take it?" Y/n asked.

"Ok she already made some friends." I smiled taking y/n's hand.

"That's good I'll miss her everyday but as long as she's happy." She stated.

"As long as both of my girls are happy I'll always be happy." Me and y/n began a kiss when Dylan knocked on the door picking me up for my first day back at work. It's strange going to work being away then coming back everyday to your family knowing that they love you. But that's the way of life. A beautiful life that now includes y/n and liana. Life is perfect.
__________________
Requested by Edeline9611 I hope you enjoyed i thought it was an extremely cute request. Thanks for reading and voting!!!

                                  -MOON/KAYLA🌙✨