Liam >> Party

*your pov*
You and Liam were at a party. At your brothers loft. Your brother was The Derek Hale. The party was A blacklight party to be exact. Its Halloween. Its also Liam's only second full moon as a wolf. He insisted you to went cause the rest of the pack was going.  You were in the bathroom cause you needed a break cause you were hot. You were wearing  pink crop top with white shorts and neon paint

 You were wearing  pink crop top with white shorts and neon paint

that Liam panted on you himself.  After you decide that you were ready to go back out you see Liam waiting for you dancing by himself. "You're such a dork." You say laughing and dancing with him.

"Oh really."  He says taking a sip of his drink. You went to kiss him. His breath smelled like alcohol. It made no sense to drink since he couldn't get drunk but whatever. You keep dancing in the dark to music. Liam takes you by the waist and pulls you closer. " I like you this close" he says dancing with you.  Then out of no where Liam starts shaking. 

"Liam what happening?"

"We need to get outside now!" He's turning.

"Ok follow me." You run through Derek's loft trying to get up to the balcony. "Calm down your going to be fine."

He just screams

"You're fine you're just hot got calm down." You run inside getting a wet rag with Ice.  You sit down and play with his hair as he calms down. Then suddenly the music stops and you hear Derek scream for everyone to get out. Everyone runs and exits but not the pack you all stay there and see Ethan and Lydia on the floor cold.

"Scott what's going on?" You say running to see if you can do anything to help Lydia.

"I don't know but they both have the same sign on the back of their ears." Out of no where 5 shadows from the dark come from the ground.

They start fighting the boys

They start fighting the boys. They wanted nothing to do with you or Alison just the super natural creatures in the room. The only problem were the boys weren't winning they took down the twins so it was just Liam, Scott and Derek.  They were all looking at you for some reason. They all went you you.

"Y/N NO!" Liam runs in front of you causing his to get stabbed with a black sword.

"Wait what no this can't be happening." You get on the floor next to Liam and screamed. After the shadows went after you again. Scott and Derek teamed up on them and tried their best to take them down. They kept fighting then the sun came up and they left. They just disappeared. "Liam wake up please wake up." You cry and scream. "Please don't leave me."
Your neon pink shirt was now covered in blood.

"Y/N Y/N get off." Derek lifts you in the air

"Derek get off me." You yell at your brother. Hitting him as hard as you could. Ethan and Lydia wake up.

"I feel like I got hit by a car what happened?" Lydia said getting up.

"To be honest we don't know" Scott says looking upset.you still crying your brother ask to talk to you.

"Look I know how it is to see someone you love get hurt but you need to calm down he will wake up soon okay Lydia and Ethan."

"And if he doesn't?"  He look up at your brother.

"He will don't worry." Your brother hugs you and you hear Liam.

"Wha-what happened?"

"The shadows came up from the ground and tried to attack me but you saved me." You went up to him and kissed him. "I'm so sorry that you got hurt."

He lifts your head up from your chin "get hurt for you is worth it." You kissed him again. "I love you."

"I love you too."
_________________________________________
Tried make a quick one so I could update for all of you hope you enjoyed! Request are open so please comment you have one you'd like me to make or one you'd like to see. Oh and who would you like to see more of? Anyways thanks for reading!
                                     -moon🌙