Tyler << Castle on the hill

Your pov-
You sat down in the green grass and watched Tyler play the guitar. You had always loved watching him play it. He strummed the strings and you sat next to him.

"Over the castle on the hill!" He finished off the song and turned to you smiling. "Did you like  it babe?" You blushed and nodded your head lightly.

"One day I hope I can learn to play like you." You set your hand on the back of his neck
and smiled giving him a quick kiss.

"If you like I can teach you." He smiled. You nodded your head. "Alrighty then lets get started." He handed you the guitar. "Alrighty first you hold it like this." He sat behind you and put his legs on opposite sides on your body.

"That seems easy enough." You laughed.

"That's the easiest part." He took your fingers and placed them on the cords. "Take them and put how ever many fingers on the 2nd cord as the number written on this page." He wrote down a bunch of numbers and had you practice putting that many fingers down on the string.

"I like this." You smiled looking up to Tyler. You just saw a big nerdy smile on his face.

"Next you take your other hand and strum." You moved your fingers and strummed the cords while Tyler began to sing. "When I was six years old I broke my leg,I was running from my brother and his friends And tasted the sweet perfume of the mountain grass as I rolled down..." he sang the song Castle on the hill by Ed Sheeran like he was earlier. You concentrated on playing the notes. When You were ready you sang the last few lines with him.

"And I'm on my way
I still remember these old country lanes
When we did not know the answers
And I miss the way
You make me feel
It's real
We watched the sunset over the castle on the hill" you two sang in sync and finished the song.

"That was beautiful." He kissed your temple. "I would have never known you had never played the guitar." He went in for another kiss when his phone went off. You both looked at it, it was a twitter notification from Dylan. Tyler unlocked his phone and looked at the tweet.

"Tyler and y/n on the guitar and vocals!" Under it was a picture of you on the guitar and Tyler singing.

"When on earth did he take that?" You laughed.

"I have no clue." He started to tweet.
"Not that me and y/n mind but when we gave you a key to the house we didn't expect you to stock us and post pictures😂" you both laughed. And Dylan instantly replayed back.

"Came to vist but you two were to cute to interrupt😊."  The fans were going crazy and the hashtag  #y/nandtylertheband was trending.

"I am cute aren't I?" Tyler says wrapping his arms back around you.

"Yes, yes you are." He kissed your nose and you two spent the rest of the day learning new songs together. You really did have the best boyfriend.
____________________
Requested by Edeline9611 thanks for requesting! I hope you enjoyed it!!💗
                               -MOON/KAYLA✨🌙