Derek >> Traitor

So I love Derek so I'm sorry I wanted to write another one, but in this one Derek comes in later. He is the main character still he just comes in a little later than the other main characters. So I hope you enjoy! Sorry this one really sucks.
__________________________________________
-Your pov-
Your Aidens and Ethan's sister you were in the alpha pack that just came to Beacon Hills. Your job to get close to Scott McCall and end him but there's just one obstacle. Derek Hale. It started on the day you came to Beacon Hills. You were forced to go to high school and become friends with Scott. The only problem was you to had no classes together so you had to find another way to try to meet him and become his friend. By the time the school day ended you had met Allison Argent his girlfriend.  On your way home from school your brothers raided Derek Hales loft, and they wanted you to and follow his betas so that you could kill them. Long story short, you were forced to go out into the woods and kill Erica and Boyd. It was hard for you because you had seen them at school with all their friends and how happy they were. But caring wasn't part of the job. Your job was to kill any one and anything that's gets between you and Scott McCall. On the way back from the woods you met up with your brothers.

"How was your first day of high school?" Aiden ask, clearly a little to happy about something.

"Sucked, what about yours?" You kept a straight face.

"Well I joined the lacrosse team."  He said smiling.

"That's nice what about you Ethan?"

"Went good also joined the lacrosse team."  Ethan seemed calm.

"Well isn't that nice you to get to live normal high life's and I'm stuck working on this stupid what ever this is." You yell pulling up to decalions.  You all walk inside.

"Hey we already went through this once it's your turn now little sis." Aiden laughs at you.

"I'm 10 months younger than you."

"What ever shut up and go to sleep I'm tired." Aiden mumbles. Ethan was always the nicer one. After you all get ready for bed and go to sleep.

- Next Morning -

Beeb Beeb Beeb your phone went off. "Time for school." You yell at your brothers.

"Shut up don't tell me what to do I'm going back to sleep." Aiden yells at you. 30 minutes later you were ready for school.  Since you didn't feel like walking you stole the keys to Aidens motorcycle and took it to school. You had a motorcycle but it had a flat tire. When you got there Scott greeted you.

"Good morning, your names Y/N right?" He smiles shaking your hand "Allison told me about you." He shrugged.  Heading into school. "You're Aidens and Ethan's sister?"

"Yeah." You say walking.

"Hey why don't you come to the practice right now?"

"Sure, why not." you said not hesitating this could be your chance to pull him away from everyone else and get ride of him.  You go find a seat on the bleached when you see Derek Hale.