Brett << Dreams

Y/E/C= your eye color
-Brett's pov-
"BRETT!" Y/N yelled at the top of her lungs. "BRETT!" She yelled again. She was having another nightmare again. Ever since she went into the Icy cold water in Deatons office to try to save stiles nothing's been the same."BRETT!"

"Shhh I'm right here." I talk to her in her sleep. I listened to her heart. It was going to fast I had to wake her up. "Y/N please wake up." I rub her back. She won't wake up. Her heart slows down by a lot. "Y/N...."

-Your pov-
You could hear him. Loud and clear. You could feel him rubbing your back trying to comfort you but you couldn't wake up it's like you were trapped in your own mind. "Y/N." He kept yelling. You two lived alone so there was no one to help or even get to where you lived for at least ten minutes. You could hear him start to cry because you wouldn't wake up. "Deatons office ill take you there." You felt him lift you up and put you in the car. The  leather seats were cold it had to be super early in the morning.  You could feel all the turns it took to get to Deatons. When you got there he lifted you up and took you inside. "Deaton!" He yelled four or five times until finally he came out.

"Brett is 3 am what do you want?"

"She's been out of it since we went home."

"What did you guys do when you went home?" He asked.

"She took a shower and then went to sleep."

"That's it are you sure?"

"Well I mean on the way home I took her out to dinner."

"Ok well there's a possibility she's still in a dream sequence." You try moving your hand as a signal but it wouldn't move. How do I tell him I'm ok? You ask yourself

"We need to put her under again." Deaton was going to make you go under the water again?
"But this time I'll need you to go into her mind."

"Fine."

-Brett's pov-
I took off my shirt prepared to go into the water. We had to call Derek because Deaton can't keep me under alone. When Derek got there he pushed me under the water I didn't fight back because I knew it was the only way to say Y/N. I would do anything for her. As I entered her head it was dark and cold almost like she was already dead. No she's not dead just stuck in a bad dream. You yell trying to find her to bring her back. "Y/N" you didn't get any responses so you started to look around her mind there was memories of all the things we had done together our first date, first game together, when we bought the house. Everything was there I found everything I wasn't looking for. I could not find Y/N. After about half an hour I ran into a dark space where I found her. She was in the corner she was cold. I cared her back to where I knew I could bring her back.  When we got there I took her with me and I woke up in the ice cold bucket of water, Derek still holding me down. I look over at Y/N and there she was awake and normal and this time it was her. Her Y/E/C was back to its deep self and she looked at you with big eyes.

"Brett?" She asked shaking her head. "Am I back am I really back." She looked scared and confused. "No no I'm still in a dream this isn't real I'm still in my mind."

"No your back I promise count your fingers."

- Your pov -

You counted your fingers just like Brett told you to. "1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10" you look at your fingers. "In awake in really here." You get out of the tub of ice water and hug him. "Thank you." You snuggle your face into his chest.

"Y/N I love you and I would do anything for you to make sure your alive and well even if that means killing myself." You felt a tear.

"I want to go home." You tell him, still hugging him.  He looks at Deaton and he nods.

"Then that's where we'll go." He picks you up yet again and puts you in the car to drive you home where you both can now sleep peacefully.
_______________________________