Brett<< Meeting Your Famous Dad

- I can't remember where I got the idea but I got it from another imagine book and really liked it so I wanted to do one just like it, it won't too the original but I tried-  great job to who Evers idea it was!-

Your famous dad is Chris Evans (captain America) Brett has never met your dad but you really wanted him to. So today you decided that he was going to meet him since he was in town. You live around L.A. Your dad is always filming that's why he bought a house here so that you could grow up near him and his work. Right now he's filming Captain America: Civil War.
- Your pov -
The bell rings and you and Brett walk out of your class. "Man today has been really boring, it's like we've had subs all day." Brett complains holding your hand walking down the hall.

"Yea, why are all the teacher missing?" You laugh. You walk out and get into your car. You had a Ferrari. (The only person with a nicer car than Jackson whittmore.)

"So where are we going today?" He ask you buckling his seat belt.

"It's a surprise." You put your finger over your lip. He pouts and you laugh. You pull out and drive to your dads work.

"Y/N you do realize that this place isnt open to the public right?" He ask you as you enter the gates to your dads work. You nod your head.

"Yeah." You pull up to the guards. And hand them the key card with your name. Y/N Evans.
They signal for you to pass.

"How did you?" He scratches the back of his neck.

"Just wait." You smirk and pull into the spot next to your dads car. He drove a ford raptor. You get out of the car and Brett follows. You walk him into the main building. As you walk in you see Robert Downey Jr. Brett's jaw dropped.

"That's- thats iron man." He chokes out. You laugh.

"Hey uncle Robert." You go and give him a hug.

"There's my favorite niece!" He hugs you back. "Who's this guy?" He takes off his glasses.

"This is Brett Talbot my boyfriend." Robert glares at him.

"He looks good." He approves. He walks up to him. "Nice to meet your Brett." They shake hands and Brett seems to be like he's in a trance.

"So um by any chance would you know where my dad is?" He nods his head.

"He filming a shot with Scarlet." You nod.

"Thanks." He hugs you one last time and walks away.

"So umm I just met Robert Downey Jr." He fan girls.

"And your about to meet someone else." You pull him back to where your dad seems to be doing an action shot in front of a green screen. Him and scarlet are fighting off the black panther. Once the bell rings you go up to your dad leaving Brett behind the curtain.

"Hey dad." You hug your father. You heard a gasp. "Hey scarlet." She smiles nods and leaves.

"Hey sweetie!" He squeezed you. "What are you doing here?" He shouts happily.

"Well dad I wanted you to meet someone." You signal for Brett to come out as he fan girls even over your dad.

"This must be Brett." You dad shakes his hand. "9 months with this guy hu?" He examines Brett.

"Yes sir."

"Has your uncle approved?" You nod. "Then he must have passed the test." He hugs Brett. "You know I don't only kick but on screen I can do it off screen to." You dad smiles.

"Dad." You pout playfully.

"Okay okay." He laughs playfully. "You go to school with my daughter?" Brett nods. "What type of classes?"

"Engineering." Your dad seemed pleased.

"Well than Y/N I think you found yourself a good man here." You dad shook Brett's hand and then brought him in for a hug. You took a picture. You were happy your dad liked Brett.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry but I have to go film some more you can stay if you want." You looked at Brett and he nodded so fast you weren't going to say no. So you told your dad yes and spent the rest of the day watching your dad and his friends film the movie.
_____________________________
Hello I hope you liked it, as always thank you for reading you make my day! Request are open I'll have another one up by tomorrow.
-MOON/KAYLA🌙✨