Liam >> lake house

- Your pov -
"Y/N I swear you do not get in that jeep right now I will leave you here for the weekend." Stiles yells at you from inside if the jeep.  "It's already 6 at night." You were all going to spend a weekend at the lake house Lydia's mom owned. By all I mean Lydia, Allison,Scott, Stiles, you and Liam. You were the youngest one going. You and Liam were only 16 the rest of them were 17, and 18.

"Okay okay." You saying putting the rest of your bags in the car. "Is it just me and you in the jeep?"

"Yeah Scott's taking his bike in case he needs to come back early." You nod your head. Once you guys left it took you 5 hours to get to the lake house.

 Once you guys left it took you 5 hours to get to the lake house

It was the same music the whole time. So stiles decided to talk to you. "So did Scott tell you the room arrangements by any chance?"
You shake your head. "Oh well it's going to be Allison and Lydia, me and Scott and you and Liam." He half smiles. "That's all good right?" You felt uneasy about it. No ones knows because you hide it so well but you like Liam. A lot. the only thing is he's dating Hayden and she hates you so your pretty sure you'll never have a chance with him.

"Yeah that's great." You say smiling. You continue to talk until you arrive at the lake house. Everyone gets out and greets each other.

"So there is only three rules." Lydia starts. "One no wine in any of the rooms, two no going outside by yourself after dark, and three try to keep your hands to your self." She smiled. "Now you can all go find your rooms, first come first serve to any room you want." Me and Liam ran in.

"Can we get the top room please?" You asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yea sure why not." He ran up there and put our bags in the room.

"You want the inside bed I'm assuming?" (Reference picture⬆️) You nod your head

"You want the inside bed I'm assuming?" (Reference picture⬆️) You nod your head. He starts to put all of his stuff on top. This is the nicest lake house I've ever been to." He laughs

"Same here." You both unpack. By the time your done unpacking it was about midnight. "We should probably get going to bed I heard Lydia's waking us up and 6 in the morning tomorrow." You giggle.

"Then yea we probably should." You both go and get in bed. "Goodnight Y/N"

"Night Liam."

~~~~~~~4 am~~~~~~

You heard someone move in your room. It had to be Liam. He walked out of the room. You we suspicious it was four in the morning where could he be going? You put on you shoes and you sweats and follow him. He walks outside and sits on the pier. He wants to be alone you tell yourself. You walk back inside and make yourself some hot chocolate. After it was done Liam still didn't come back in so you decided to go check on him. You walk all the way down and sit next to him.

"I'm sorry Y/N did I wake you up I didn't mean to." He defends him self quickly.

"No no just thought I would join you, seems peaceful. You both sit in silence watching the lake stay still. You shiver a little it was cold.

"Are you cold?" He ask you.

"No I'm fine." You smile.

"No your not your cold,here take my sweater."

"Liam you don't have to." He takes off his red lacrosse sweater and helps you put it on.

"Better?" You nod your head. He goes to put his arm around you then pulls back. "Is it ok if I?"

"Yes." He puts his arm around you and snuggles you get close to him. Out of no where your face to face with him. You pull back but he pulls you back in. Your lips move in sync together. Your heart was beating fast. You had butterflies in your stomach. Everything seemed perfect. He pulls away. "I'm sorry." He says looking ashamed.

"No don't be sorry it was my fualt." You were both silent for a little while. "I won't tell Hayden don't worry." You say hopping to calm him.

"That's the thing we broke up." Your jaw dropped. "It's all because I told her how I feel about this other girl. She's smart, pretty, has the perfect smile, and does a great impression of stiles when he's mad." He laughs.

"Oh she sounds wonderful." You say feeling a little heart broken.

"She really is." He says looking at you. "You know her eyes look really beautiful right now."

"Wait how do you--"  he was talking about you. "Ohhhhh."

"Y/N look im sorry I could never admit it before but now I can I'm in love with you always have been always will be

"Y/N look im sorry I could never admit it before but now I can I'm in love with you always have been always will be." He continues "so would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I'd love that." He wraps his arms around you and kisses you again. It felt the same as the first time.

"Thank god." He kisses you again. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Liam." You smile snuggling into his chest as you watched the sun rise. "But we should probably go back to our room before Lydia yells at us for breaking 2 out of three rules." You laugh.

"We only technically broke one but good point." You both go back to your room and sit on his bed and talk about all the things you were going to do that weekend.
_______________________________________