Chapter 85: Declaration of War

Start from the beginning

Urlom Village

Nawin appears in black flash, landing at the center of the village to see Issei sited at one of the houses roof, looking at Irene preparing her magic, "She didn't give you hard time?" "Eek!" Issei gasp seeing the Makasha appear beside him.

"Geezuz, don't scare me teme!" the Hyoudou shouts "Then don't let your guard down, seriously you need to focus on training your magic senses" Nawin comments dully, before turning to the witch. "What is she doing?" he ask, examining the witch to see her sited down in the middle of a special, magic circle which looks like to be written in blood, "Hope that's an animal blood" he comments "Yeah it is, a rabbit to be exact" Issei replies with slight disgust making the Makasha glance at him "You threw up, didn't you?" "Yep".

Nawin turn back toward the circle and see the helmet placed in front of Irene, he scans closely to faint green aura surrounding it. "Warning to you two" Irene suddenly speaks, catching their attention "I'm using dark magic that will most definitely attract some attention from spirits like wraiths, so be prepared for that and whatever you do, don't let them interrupt me or this whole place will explode along with us all" she warn.

"What!" Issei shouts, before being blast back by a sudden powerful wind current, "Looks like she's beginning" Nawin state, seeing green aura hovering up from the circle outlines and the helmet starts to float up, while Irene remain in her sited position. "She did not inform me of this" Issei said, after getting back up "Not surprised" the other reply in his usual stoic tone.

"Hey Teme, you once said you were a delinquent in your old school?" Issei speaks out, causing the Makasha to raise an eyebrow at the sudden question and subject about his past "Yeah, I was mostly an outsider" "While your sister was popular?" "Yes". After a minute past, Nawin glance at the Hyoudou when hearing him go silent all the sudden, "What are you getting at?" he questions making the other look at him and smile "You never were jealous of her?".

"Of course not, not when she was always worried sick about me and kept wanting me to open, how can I hate my sister when she cares about me that much and being honest I could honestly give a crap about getting attention Issei" Nawin reply, before letting out a sigh "I prefer peace and quiet honestly, but it seems troubles and bad luck just keep following me, especially ever since I've moved to Kuoh".

Nawin turn to the Hyoudou, "Like I said before Issei, to put an end of this discussion, I've never once blamed Lucy for the attention she gets while I was the loner in the school" he state "I know, I just found hard to believe you were an outsider with how popular you are now in Kuoh!" Issei reply with a grin.

"Huh" the Makasha cross his arms "Because I decided it's time for me to change, my personality now wasn't as mute compare to back then and my appearance took a drastic change after the intense training I put myself through" he states, before leaning back to his usual position, "Work hard enough Issei and you can achieve anything, as long as you have the determination and passion to do it", Issei listen to those words closely and nod.

'Huh, Makasha... just what are you planning" Ddraig ask himself, listening in the conversation 'It's like he's teaching Issei and preparing him for something...'. "OAHHHHH!" suddenly out of nowhere a loud, high pitch shrieks cuts through the two conversation, "Looks like the wraith has awaken" Nawin state, seeing a couple of spirit figure forming behind Irene.

"W-what the hell?" Issei mutter, when seeing the village start getting darker, the cloud from above start darkening and form in a position to block the sun. "These are no ordinary wraiths" Nawin inform, examining the spirit appearance, showing a flouting figure that wears all black cloak which seems to be made of shadows by the way it flows unnaturally around it's body, their arms are long and very bony with scary sharp black claws, it's lower half is missing with only the cloak hanging down from it, it's face was cover by the hood though there wasn't much to see in there except for the glowing red eyes and mouth.