22

¤sugi¤

I wake up to a lot of pressure on my body, and I'm unable to move. I open my eyes, and it's still dark out, and I notice that I'm in Vernon's bed and he's laying on top of me.

That explains a lot.

I grab my phone from the charger. Vernon must have done that, and look at it.

3:30 in the morning.

Greattttt.

I play with Vernon's hair and smile as he sighs happily in his sleep.

Is head is on my stomach, and his whole body is koalaing me, or basically my legs.

I lay there and look at the top bunk that Hoshi's on, and think.

In a couple days, this will be all over. This brake, being free, having relationships that are easy to keep.

I want to start all over. I want to have another. I don't want this to end.

My life, like these parts are amazing.

I'm really going to miss this feeling of no pressure on you, and no hate, and just peace in my life, because when we go back to Korea, it's going to be non stop work for our debut.

Vernon and I are going to be so busy with our own bands that's it's going to be hard seeing each other often.

"Sugi?" I look down to see a sleepy Vernon rubbing his eyes.

And fucking hell his morning voice.

"Yeah?" My voice cracks.

Oh, I was crying.

"Shhh." He lays down by my head and pulls me into his chest, and I hold onto his tightly.

I'm going to miss him doing this.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I'm just gonna miss this 's all." I cry into his chest.

I sniffle and I stuff my face in his hoodie more.

"I love you, we're going to find time to see each other, even if my happy ass needs to make it." He whispers and holds me tighter.

He's right. We have to put effort in this.

I nod and close my eyes.

This time Vernon plays with my hair, and I fall asleep on his chest.

///a/n: ahh sleep... that sounds amazing.

"Rise and shine!" I wake up to someone poking my face.

I rub my eyes and sit up.

Vernon isn't here and S.Coups is still poking my cheek.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Okay so Vernon is busy currently so me and you are going to do a cover of V and J-Hopes, Hug Me." S.Coups smiles.

"Okay." I get up and put on a cute cow onesie and a rebraide my hair. I walk out with my blue Tims on and walk outside to S.Coups.