08

¤sugi¤

I wake up and stretch, and slowly get out of bed. Oh, I slept in yesterdays clothes.

Oh, maybe Ara wants to hangout! I stand on the edge of the frame and look at her.

She has her blanket over her head.

"Joheun achim." I say. She stays still, and then I shake her.

I know she's still awake, but she really doesn't want to talk if shes laying like that, she'll come to us on her own time.

"Grab a bathing suit and put it on, meet me outside." Vernon whispers to me.

I nod and I take a shower and dry off then put on a all black plain bikini, and then go to Vernon outside.

"Climb on." He says. I get on his back and he starts walking into the woods.

I lay my head on his shoulder again and he walks deeper and deeper into the woods.

After a bit, I look up from his soulder and see Vernon brought me to a water fall.

"Wow, this is so pretty!" I smile and get down from his back.

"We're going to jump in." He takes off his shirt and flip flops, and grabs my hand.

"Ready?" He asks.

I nod and we run and jump into the water below the waterfall.

I swim back to the top, and hold onto Vernon.

"I forgot to tell you I can't swim." I smile, and look up to the waterfall.

"It's so pretty." I say in awh.

"I know." I look at Vernon and he's looking at me.

I blush deeply, and look down, Vernon swims to a shallow part of the water and so he's standing up, and I still cant touch.

I try to swim even further to the shallow part of the water, but her holds onto my waist.

He pulls me so our foreheads are touching, and looks at me in my eyes.

"Asking for a friend... Would you ever date a younger male?" He asks.

I knew it wasn't for a friend, I'm not stupid, and I've seen a lot of American Movies and Korean Dramas to know what's going on.

But it doesn't mean I'm not going to play along, again I know how these turn out.

"Well, it depends on who it is, and then who ever it is has to have a nice personality." I nod.

He nods and we walk back up to his shoes and shirt and we walk back to camp, me on his back again.

I go in our cabon and no ones here again.

I grab a crop top, shorts and go into the bathroom and take another shower and change.

I dry my hair and brush through it, and then put it into two briads down my back.

I walk out and see Vernon whos toweldrying his hair.

He took a shower too, and now hes in shorts, and a tshirt.

"Want to go grab some food?" I nod.

All I've been eating are small, tiny snack foods and I need a actual meal.

"Okay." I put on flip flops this time, and we start walking to the dinning hall.

"Hey! Can we join you?" It's Jun and Jeonghan.

"Of course!" I smile I link mines Vernons, and Juns arms together and Jeonghan links his and Juns arms and we all skip to the dining hall.

We all grab different foods and then sit at a picnic table together, and start eating.

"Are you going to the bonfire tonight?" Jeonghan asks.

"Theres going to be a bonfire?" I ask after swallowing my food.

"Yeah, were going to make s'mores." Jun says.

"We should go! Us four! Do you know where the other three girls are? I should ask them." I mumble the last part and stand up to look around the room.

"They haven't had s'mores in forever, I know Ara loves them." I smile.

"Sit down, well find them later." Vernon pulls me back to my seat.

"Okay, fine." I sit and eat some more.

"Lets go play mini golf!" Vernon says.

I nod, and asks if we can invite Ara, and when he says yeswe leave and go outside, Jun goes to Joshua then Ara goes and talks to Joshua.

I run up to them, and smile widely.

"Come on! We're all going to play mini golf!" I pull her away from him, and she waves by to Joshua.

"You're in my team." I say smiling.

She smiles back, and then looks like shes thinking way to hard. She looks a little hurt, but shes strong shell make it through this.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, just in case she wants talk about what's bothering her.

"Can I talk to you later?" Ara asks.

I nod my head, and we leave to go play mini golf.

///

What a mess, but hey, guess what.
Im talking to a boy, whos not a fuck boi, and is rly cute so thats fun
-edennn ♡♡