12

¤sugi¤

I wake up with a smile on my face, and stretch happily.

"Hey, me and you? Hanging out today?" Vernon whispers sitting on the side of my bed, carefully not to wake anyone.

"Yeah, okay." I nod and smile.

I get up and grab a crop top and shorts, and a towel. I shower and change and brush and dry my hair.

I brush my teeth and put on minimum makeup and a choker.

I slowly grab socks and vans and put them on.

I walk to the cafeteria with Vernon and we grab food and eat together, as Jeonghan and Boo sit in front of us.

We laugh and talk and eat, and Vernon grabs out trash and goes to throw it all away.

"Hey Sugi!" I hear. I turn around and see Dokyeom and Ara walking up to us.

"What are you doing today? We haven't hung out in a while." Ara asks, a smile on her face.

"Sorry Ara, I'm hanging out with Vernon today." I answer.

I look behind Ara as Vernon walks up and smile. I stand up and walks right by Ara to Vernon, and wr walk away together.

I can't help but feel a little guilty.

I'm sorry, Ara.

"Hey, so we can either go out on the boat, go swim in the pool, go to our spit or go out to eat for lunch." Vernon says.

"Lunch! When its lunch time!" I nod happily.

"Okay! There's a Korean food restaurant close to here, maybe a couple of other people can tag along?" He asks.

"Then we could go shopping. Seeing how our money was transferred to American dollars." I say.

"Perfect!" I smile.

We go around asking who wants join us, and Wonwoo, Hyein, Jun, Joshua, Rin and Nana from Orange Caramel tag along.

Apparently Ara was already gone while we we're gathering people because I wanted her and Hoshi, or Dokyeom to tag along.

We get into a huge van and drive to the mall first.

We shop around and take pictures with fans and talk to them.

A couple sasaengs try to hurt me, but security takes them way, before they can touch me.

I get some new clothes and bralettes, and some shoes and random things.

Vernon, Wonwoo, Hyein and I by matching bucket hats, and I buy four extra for Ara and someone she wants to give it to, Rin and same thing for her.

We take pictures with the matching hats, and then, about a hour or two of shopping, we go out for food.

We walk into the Korean restaurant and a girl walks up to us.

She then drops the menus, and gasps.

She must be a fan. She is Korean, because she then says, "aish." And scrambles to get the menus.

"I'm sorry, Umm.. H-how many?" She says.

"Eight." I answer in English, because she asked the question in English.

"Okay." She nods, and brings us to a table.

Vernon and Jun sit by me, and Vernon and the very end, and Wonwoo infront of Vernon, Hyein infront of me, the Joshua, Rin in front of him by Jun, and then Nana.

We all order, 2 of almost everything, one for four of the people on the opposite table, and then four for me, Vernon, Wonwoo and Hyein.

We laugh and eat and talk in Korean and English.

When we where finished we pay, and then take a whole bunch of pictures with the fan that works there.

"Annyeong." I bow as we leave and then walk out with Jun and Vernon.

"I love America." I say in English.

"I JUST NOTICED YOU HAVE A ACCENT!" Vernon yells shocked.

"I am from New Zealand." I laugh and we get in the car.

We listen and scream/sing to music on our way back to the camp.

When we get back to camp, Vernon and I go to the cabon and then take a whole bunch of mirror pictures together.

"I like this one." I say, and the edit the picture.

"No send me this one, I'll post it." Vernon says.

"No, I'm posting them, get you own pictures." I laugh and edit some of the many, many, MANY, pictures that everyone took today and upload them to my personal Instagram, and some of Hyein and I and Rin and I to the shared account.

"But we never took any on my phone!" Vernon whines.

"To bad." I laugh, and then grab the bucket hats for Ara and walk out of the cabin, Vernon following me.

"We have to give these to her. She always wanted to have one." I smile, and swing the bag.

"So how many languages do you know?" Vernon asks.

"Well, English, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese. I'm learning Thai thanks to Ara." I say.

"What do you all speek those four?" He asks.

"Yes, but Hyein, Rin and I don't know Thai very well." I say, and he nods.

"ARA." I scream when she gets out of a very nice fancy car, with Dokyeom.

"I tried to find you, but I couldn't, but some os us when to the mall, and I bought you two bucket hats. You can give the extra one to someone else." I say and shove the hats in her arms and fix my own hat.

"We have matching ones?" She asks.

"The whole band, Wonwoo, Vernon, and you and Rin have to give one to someone." I say.

"Thats kinda cool!" She nods.

"I thought of you when I seen them. We have to hangout soon, I miss you and the girls." I say and pout.

"Totally." She nods and smiles.

Ahh, the maknae is so cute.

///

ohhHHHH STOOPID SUGI
but do you like this?
go check out (and follow) out tumblr page.
@wutthexiuchen
@chensadino (my personal)
@ohsnapchanibalism (haydens personal)
-edennn ♡♡