04

¤sugi¤

After getting our from Weekly Idol filming and going through the boarding mess Ara and I where the first to our seats, because KAT was the first band on the plane.

We all, all of the band requested a private plan, so no Sasaeng fans would follow us.

Rin and Hyein are in front of us, and the the middle like us.

Soon Orange Caramel comes on, and Pledis Girlz and then Seventeen and NU'EST then the rest of the bands and solo artists.

Then to our and the others girls luck we got stuck with boys around us.

Dokyeom sits by Ara and Jun sits by me. And 2 boys from NU'EST sit by Rin and Hyein and then rows behind us and in front of them are filled with boys.

"Hi, I'm Junhi." I look over to Jun and hes smiling at me.

"Chanmi." I nod and turn over to Ara. Shes talking to Dokyeom, so I just turn back to Junhi.

"So did you like your first time on Weekly Idol? Thank you for ranking me fifth place." He smiles politely.

"You're welcome. And it was amazing, it was my dream sense mt trainee days." I smile, giddy that I was able to go on.

"I'm kinda mad that I was nineteenth place." I turn to the littlw window and Vernon was in the middle, pouting.

"Get out of here, Hansol." Jun pushes him in his seat.

I giggle and look down.

I fix my hair as I look back up and look over to Jun.

He's smiling while looking at me.

"So, are you ready for camp?" I ask.

"Yes! S.Coups. demand it, he said we really need it and we need to be surrounded by people, hence the other bands coming too." Jun nods.

"I quickly agreed. These girls really need to cool off. And take a brake. They work way to hard." I nod.

After us talking the plane became silent, and I sit back into my seat.

We changed clothes before coming on here, and now I'm in joggers, sneakers and a loose t-shirt.

My hairs half up hand down and curled.

Then someone kicks my seat.

I look over and see Jun sleeping.

"Please stop." I say and turn around to Vernon.

I turn back around and was about to sleep until it happened again.

"Dude stop!" I say, turning around again.

Then it happens again.

"I though I told you to stop!" I yell and turn around.

Vernon looks up at me, and smiles slyly back.

Then Hoshi and Vernon kick mine and Aras seat.

"Just stop." Wonwoo puts his hand on Hoshi's leg and Hoshi looks at him.

"Let them rest." S.coups. says to the boys, they cross their arm and stare at us. We sit back down and close our eyes.

I slowly fall asleep, but get uncomfortable before I do, I place my head on Juns shoulder and he places his head on my head and I fall asleep.

*skip the rest of plane ride*

We land and someone shakes me. I wake up and see Jun. I get up and stretch and we grab our bags and go to the terminal.

Then we get on the bus and Dokyeom carries Ara there. We mess around, yell and scream on the bus, and surprisingly she does wake up.

When we get to the camp, we get off the bus with our bags and I stand in a group with Jun and some other people.

We talk with other people and then Ara comes down on Dokyeom's back. She jumps down from his back and walks over to me.

She stands in front of me then put her head on my shoulder. I smile andpet her head.

"Surprise bitches!!" I turn while Ara takes her head of my shoulder and I smile brightly at who it is.

It's Heechul! Im so happy. I love him and now were together again.

"In this~" He holds out an envelope. "There are lists in here that have dorm buddies." He opens the envelope and starts reading off names.

"Ara, Sugi, Hoshi and Vernon, In the other half, Dokyeom, Jun, Wonwoo and S.Coups." Was the first one he said.

What? The fuck? No sorry we need to get new living arrangements.

He named off the rest of the dorm mates, now we're all looking for our cabins. We're number 45 out of 50. There's no one really around us, just a beach.

Ara and I go in our room and unpack our bags, the boys are out by the beach. We finish plan to walk around the camp site.

"Why are we stick with them out of everyone?" I ask with her head down.

"I don't know. I'm gonna end up killing them." Ara says, and I smile and looks up at her

"Can I join?" I give Ara a big cheesy smile, She laughs.

"Of course, I wouldn't want to kill the people we hate my myself." We stop talking when we realize we've been walking the wrong way.

"Uhm... Ara.." I grab her arm and look around.

This reckless maknae.

"Yeah." She looks around.

Theres nothing but trees and bushes and scary feeling. Like slenderman.

"I think we're going the wrong way." I say, I hold onto her arm.

"I don't want to get eaten by some bear!" I whine.

"You're fine." We keep walking when we hear something behind us. We quickly turn around but something there.

"Arrrraaaaa." I say, we just stand there. She shush mr and listens.

All of a sudden two people jump out of the bushes in front of us. Ara reachs out and punchs someone.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She yells and helps him up. The she sees who she punched... Hoshi.

"On second thought~" She starts, I look back at me who's coming out from behind a tree, she smiles and look back at Hoshi, "I'm not." She finishs.

Ara grabs me and we start walking the other way.

"He deserves it." I smile at her, she smiles back and we run until we get out of the woods.

When we run out there's a ton of people and like two or tree cabins around with people coming out of them, there's a big building with a lot of people in it, there's a volleyball court and pretty much any sport you can think of.

This is going to be awesome.

//

Im so happpppppyyyyy hayden and i are hanging out watching robots.
-edennnn ♡♡