18

¤sugi¤

I slowly wake up and rub my eyes.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Jun laughs.

"Morning." I shove my face back into the side of his neck and try to go back to sleep.

"Nuh-huh-uh missy. You're waking up now. No sleeping all day." Jun says in Chinese and I whine.

"No, sleep Jun. Sleepp." I mumble.

"No wake up." He says, "Or else."

"What? You're going to put me in the pool?" I laugh.

"Good idea." Then Jun stands up.

"No no no no no no-JUN I THINK IM AWAKE NOW PLEASE DON'T." I scream and hold on to him tightly.

"I'm sorry, it's to late for that now." He laughs and throws me in the lake right by the cabin.

"I-it's so cold." I mumble and walk up to him.

"Let's go get changed and then we can go hangout today." Jun laughs.

"I think that I'm going to hangout with A-"

"Ara said she's stealing you tomorrow, her and Dokyeom are hanging out today." Jun cuts me off.

I nod and walk into my room in the cabin, but Vernon is standing there, shirtless, towel drying his hair.

I grab a pair of shorts, my best friend shirt, socks and a flannel. I grab a the beanie that us girls have and then turn around.

And Vernon is right in front of me, looking at me with a sad face.

I push past him and walk away, but he grabs my wrist, and pulls me to him.

"Let me explain. Come with me today and let me explain." He begs.

"I don't want to, leave me alone." I try to pull way from him, but his grip tightens.

"You won't even let me explain?" He's getting mans now.

"Vernon please let go. Plea-ow you're hurting me."

"Just come with me. God you're such a bitch. Won't you just fucking let me explain? God that-"

"Vernon let her go. You're bruising her." Jun yells and walks in.

Vernon let's go and I run to Jun and start to cry in his chest. I grab the back of his shirt as he holds on to me.

"Leave her alone. That's all she asked from you." Jun holds me tightly. And then a  door slams and Jun pulls my face from his chest.

"You okay? Let me see your wrist." I hold up my hand and they're red fingerprints marks around it.

"It looks like it will bruise, but go get dressed and I'll stay here and keep watch." I nod and wipe way my tears and go to the bathroom to get dressed.

I really wish that Vernon was nicer. To me and his band mates. He was so nice after we talked about everything.

Should we talk about everything again? Could that help? I do want to fix everything, I just don't want to have that consume my life, you know?