02

¤sugi¤

"Hit who?" Heechul asks, his eyes widen. Ara brings her arms down from over her head and point at Hoshi with the hammer. He just stares at Ara.

Why is she so fucking crazy? They now probably wont let us back on!

"Why?" Heechul asks Ara.

"He's gonna have a really bad headache, I just wanna hit that one." Ara hugs Dokyeom's head. "Plus he tripped me." She points so Hoshi.

The MC's "Ohhhh." When Ara finished.

"Just hit Dokyeom, he's the one who messed up." Coni says. She sighs and look at Hoshi, he smiles as he watches her bring the hammer back.

Ara hits Dokyeom. Hoshi holds his head and he gets a surprised look, everyone laughs, Dokyeom stared at Ara wide eyed holding his head.

"I'm sorry!" She crys and hugs his head.

He looks happy that she didn't want to do it, and he is pretty adorable, and so is Ara. They'd be pretty cute together.

"I didn't expect you girls to hit that hard." Heechul has wide eyes.

Of course. But know tou know.

"Did you see the looks on their faces?" He asks, "Or how fast they did it?!" He starts copying us and we all just laugh.

"Next corner." Coni sets up the chairs and we all sit down.

"Now we will ~" Hani gets cut off again. Heechul picks up his chair and moves it away from Coni and Hani and in front of us.

"Okay, now we will see which 3 members, one from each group can make Heechul's heart race. Who ever wins, gets Korean beef, they also get to share it with one other person." Hani finishes.

Before anyone could say anything Jonghyun from NU'EST stands up. He goes over to the table of props and grabs a rose.

"I'm going for a gentleman type." He says. He looks down and looks back up at Heechul, he stares into heechul's eyes.

"It's cold." He says and walks over to Heechul, he takes off his jacket and puts it on Heechul, he covers his mouth and holds the jacket on him.

"I hope we can do this again sometime." He gets in front of Heechul and hands him the rose. Heechul has a huge smile on his face, he gives Jonghyun back his jacket.

"That, was good." Heechul says pointing to him. We all laugh as Jonghyun goes back to his seat, he hides his face in his hands as he sits down.

Next Hoshi stands up.

This boy, I think the one with the long hair should've stood up.

"I won't use props." He says.

He turns his back to Heechul, when he turns around he has a sexy look on his face. He slowly walks over to Heechul, he puts his hands in his pocket and looks from his feet up to Heechul's eyes, holds Heechul's chin with his index finger and his thumb.

"I'll call you mine." He finally says and walks away.

He kinda made me mad that he made Ara hurt, but its whatever, she's a big girl, she can handle her problems.

Confusion || hvc [completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara