17

¤sugi¤

I finish my food and throw away my things and grab my bags. We get in our new groups and set off on our own ways now.

Ara and Hoshi laugh together and Mom and Dad look like they're having fun and Jun sticks by my side.

"I think you and I should get matching shirts." I tell him, "Right in here." I pull everyone in a store and Jun and I buy shirts together. mine says "best friends with the idiot" and his says "i'm the idiot".

I put mine on and so does Jun and we walk around.

We laugh and talk and hangout and buy so much things.

"Hey i know you!" I hear from behind us.

It's Dino.

"Where's your group?" S.Coups and I ask at the same time.

"I lost them. They went there I went here, They left me, I got scared but then seen Sugi and was okay again." He smiles.

God this boy is so freaking adorable but then again so hot and I can't understand why. It's like, I want to stand him but I know I'll get really hurt if I do. (a/n: me irl) (You're a fake fan to Dino, you didn't even figure out his name for the longest time - Hayden)

"You can be in our group." S.Coups says.

"Yay! I'm not alone." He smile and grabs his things and walks with us. We go in about four more stores until we get to another shoe store.

I go right the Tims and see a limited edition red Timberland boots and shoes.

I need both. I need both of them now. I grab both of them in my size and quickly pay for them so no one sees.

I also grab new socks and then look at the Vans.

"Didn't you already pay?" Jeonghan walks up to me and asks.

"No...." I say quietly.

"Wait, yes you did I seen you!" Dino laughs pointing at my bag.

I hid it behind my back and walk out of the store and sit with Hoshi and Ara who didn't want to go in.

"What did you get?" Ara asks.

I show her the boots and she says they look cool.

"What's in the other box?" She asks.

"Umm. So you know how I told you they where limited edition?" I ask.

"You didn't get the shoes two did you?" Ara asks. I smile a bit and giggle.

"Well, what had happen was-"

"Oh my god you did! Sugi, I told you, if you get the boots, you don't need the shoes, and vice versa." She laughs.

Hoshi laughs two and then the rest of the group comes out.

"She bought the boots and shoes!" Ara laughs.

"They where both so nice, I couldn't pick!" I pout.

"We have to go to the bus now guys. It's almost two a clock." S.Coups says.

"Okay." They all pout.

We get on the bus and sit in new seats. I'm sitting in between Jun and S.Coups, and both of them fell asleep on my shoulder.

Today's been a good day and I'm very happy with it.

Jeonghan takes a picture of us with my phone and I thank him quietly.

I smile and look through my Instagram a text messages.

I'm in a group chat with everyone in Camp and god they're a lot of drama.

Heechuls is on brake with us because he's wanting to mentour us but he's on a agreement with SM, not Pledis so it's kinda hard but Super Junior is not having a comeback yet, and he's not filming anything so he's just on brake with us.

But hes Heechul he always gets his way one way or another.

Then I get a couple private messages. One from Heechul and another one from Vernon.

I stare at it, but then Juns hand rises and clicks edit, and then deletes Vernon and Is chat. I look over and he just snuggles his head on my shoulder more.

I smile and place my check on his head and talk to Heechul.

kim heechul: omg sugi i miss you!! ToT

me: omg hee i miss you too! ToT

kim heechul: want to hangout at the bonfire tomorrow night? i hear it's going to be fun

me: sure heechul-oppa, i'd love too.

kim heechul-oppa; IM A OPPA NOW?!

me: should i not call you oppa?

kik heechul-oppa: no it's okay i like it.

me: okay heechul-oops! ^~^ see you tomorrow!

Omg Heechul is so cute. I love him.

Jun laughs at our conversation and the goes back to sleep, and I fall asleep resting my head on his head.

Today was a long day.

//

I wake up to me getting carried by Jun. My arms are around his shoulders and he's holding me bridle style.

"I'm having you sleep in my bed tonight because Vernons in the room." He says and places me on his bed. I nod and take off my shoes and socks and my t-shirt, and pants.

Jun walks out of the bathroom in his night clothes and hands me some of his boxers as shorts as I get under the covers.

He lays down beside me as I put them on, and then I lay next to him. I lay my leg over his and my upper body on his.

I snuggle into his bare chest and rub my nose in his collar bone in a loving manner.

"Good night, Sugi." He says in Chinese.

"Good night, Jun." I say back in Chinese.

He kisses my fore head and I lift my head up to his is jawline.

"Go to sleep." He says.

"Sing to me." I whisper.

He starts to sing Lee Sung Hees, Fox Rain and I fall asleep to his beautiful voice.

---

OH DEAR LORD IM IN THE FEELS AND ITS 2:30 OR SO ON A SCHOOL NIGHT I NEDD SLEEP GOOD NIGHT YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
-edennnnn