15

¤sugi¤

When I got back to the cabin it was only like two a clock so Vernon and I decided to just walk around in the woods and then probably stay up to watch the sun set.

I quickly grab a blanket and put it around my shoulders, and Vernon and I walk around the camp.

"So what were your favorite activities as a child?" Vernon asks me, in English.

"I really loved playing on the play ground at school, or drawing. I'm really good with that." I say.

"You're good with what?" He asks.

"Drawing."

"You say that funny." He laughs at my pronunciation.

"I'm Australian dipshit." I laugh with him.

"It's cute. I love it." He smiles at me.

I smile back and we start to make our way slowly into the woods.

"Did you know this whole time they've been taking pictures of everyone together?" He asks.

"What? I though they where doing that later." I say surprised.

"Nope. They've already started it." He says.

"Do you think...." I asked, panic filling in my stomach.

"They got us kissing?" He says really loudly.

I quickly cover his mouth and pull him somewhere where the photographers cant see us.

"Yes got us kissing. That could be really bad Vernon... Bad for your band and mine. We debuted not long ago, not everyone likes us." I whisper.

"Hey, you're going to be okay. Your band will be fine and so will you. Don't worry." He smile and kisses me quickly on the lips.

I blush madly and shove my face in his chest, while he laughs quietly.

We continue to make our way into the woods, to a open cliff side and sit down in a safe area.

And no, I didn't make Vernon throw heavy things on the cliff side to see if it would fall. I play video games leave me alone.

I sit with him on the blanket, and he has one side of the covers and I have the other, and we pull them over our shoulders and I lay my head on his shoulder that's open.

I take out my phone and take pictures of the sun set and some artsy pictures of us together, but they won't know who it is because it's just our legs.

I cuddle up to him and we stay a bit longer.

"We should head back no, Sugi. It's getting late." I nod and we get up.

Vernon shakes out my blanket and gets all the dust off of it. I the put it over my shoulders and get on his back again.

I love getting piggyback rides and Vernon likes to give them so we fit perfectly together.

Vernon walks the rest of the way to the camp and when we get their I see Jun.

"Vernon let me down really quick." He let's me down and I hand him the blanket and walk to Jun.