07

¤sugi¤

When I get up, it's kinda late around 2 or 3.

I get dressed and, braid my hair in one long braid down my back, and go outside, still with no shoes on.

"Hey, Sugi, wait up!" Its Vernon.

I turn around and he's jogging to me.

"Do you want to go horse back riding with me?" He asks, once he reaches me.

"I don't have shoes on." I say, and point to my feet, and I wiggle my toes and giggle.

"We can ride the same horse." Vernon says, why not, I don't even know how to ride a horse.

"Okay." I nod and we walk to the barn and pick out a horse and get on him and start riding off.

Although KAT has been horse back riding, I had a hurt foot, and didn't go on.

And now I'm holding onto Vernon for my life, because I've never been horse back riding.

"You okay there?" Vernon asks.

"If that's what you call scared for life, yes." I nod my head thats pressrd against his back.

"Have you never been horse back riding?" He asks.

"Nope, not once." I shake my head.

"Wow, okay." We start going down a trail, and then make our way back to the barn.

Once we get back into the barn, we put the horse back, and Vernon helps me off the horse.

"What do you want to do now?" He asks.

I shrug at him and just walk.

"Theres a ice cream place down the street, want to go?" He asks, and I nod eagerly.

We start our way to the ice cream shop, but then I start walking really slow so it doesn't hurt when I step on rocks.

"Here." Vernon says, and dips a little bit so I can get on his back.

"Thank you." I smile, and get on his back.

"No problem." I lay my head on his shoulder and we get to the ice cream shop.

Once we get there he sets me down.

Then a couple of girls walk up to us, two of them. They're probably in their late teens, or very early twentys.

"Hi, were big fans... Could we have a picture?" One girl with pink hair asks.

"Of course!" I smile brightly, and us for take selfies.

"My friend, Emma, she loves KAT, could you possibly take a video, or write something down for her? It would mean the world." I nod happily and I decide on video.

"Hello, Emma. I hear you like KAT! Thank you, very much! We will work hard for you, KAT loves you and appreciates you, muah! Annyeong!" I say in English. I give her a air kiss, and then hold up heart eyes.

"Could we have one from you too, Vernon?" They ask.

He does one too, and talks in English.

"Thank you!" I hug them both and they leave with smiles on their faces.

I smile as they giggle and take pictures of us as they leave.

I wave and give them more air kisses and laugh too.

"You really like fans huh?" Vernon asks.

I look at him, and nod.

"They're what gives me the job I love to do, they support me and make me happy. Of course I love them." I nod.

We walk up to the counter, and order.

We both get mint chocolate chip, and in bowls.

I sit down in a chair, and he sits in front of me, and we talk and eat our food.

"Do have you always known English?" He just nods a bit.

"Thats cool!" I smile, "I learned because I went to New Zealand for college, just in case this didn't work out." I nod.

"College? Wait how old are you?" He asks.

"I'm 20, but I'm doing online now, because I sill want my degrees." I nod.

"So you're older then me?" He frowns.

"Yeah, but why does it matter?" I ask.

"Because.... I've been really disrespectful to you, and it makes me feel worse?" He says, but it sounds more like a question.

I wouldn't of let what Vernon said slide, but these teenagers started laughing at pointing at us.

Maybe because were talking in Korean?

"Go back from where you came from!" A boy yells.

We roll our eyes and get up, throw our things away, and leave.

We cant really do anything because if we do, we'd get a lot of hate, and we'd get in trouble with Pledis.

It sucks to have to sit there and take hate, but what more can we do?

I get back on his back and we walk back to camp.

"It's getting late." He states.

"Yeah, sadly." I pout.

He sets me down once we get back into camp, and we walk side by side.

"So where you born in South Korea? Or?" Vernon asks.

"No, I was born in New Zealand." I say.

"Thats cool! What is it like there?" He asks.

"Oh, it's so fun, it's home, yahknow? It's beautiful and very cold." I nod.

"That sounds nice." He nods.

We make our way back to our cabon, and we're the only ones in here.

"What if Kpop didn't work out, what would we all do?" Vernon asks, and sits on his bed.

"I dont know about you, but I'd still be in New Zealand studying and living with my mum and dad." I say.

"Sounds boring." Vernon lays down.

I agree with him and lay down too.

///

OHHHHHH HELLO

Hayden, and our friend and i have been making memes out of each other.... they're pretty funny honestly.

Hows your life?

-edennnn ♡♡