11

¤sugi¤

I stretch in bed and then get out. I grab shorts and a crop top and walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

I clean up, and get dressed and then brush my teeth, and dry my hair and then go to the Cafeteria.

The food here has been good, and is very nicely cooked.

I grab a bowl of fruit and then walk to a table.

"Me, you, all day at our spot." Vernon sits infront of me, and eats some food too.

"Okay." I nod.

I'm still really confused about yesterday.

It really felt like Jun was going to kiss me but I don't understand why he likes me so much.

I'm just... me.

"Are you okay, Sugi?" Vernon asks.

"Yeah." I nod, and stuff my face with food.

"Sugi, you okay you seem out of it?" It was Jeonghan and S.coups.

"Yeah, perfect!" I nod.

"You sure?" Its Jun now.

"Im fine guys!" I laugh and eat the rest of my fruit.

After I finish I go and change into a bikini under my clothes and put on flip flops.

Then Vernon walks in, hes already wearing shorts and a tshirt.

We walk outside together and then to our spot in the woods.

I wonder how the girls are. I haven't talked to them in a bit. Maybe there should be like a band day? All of the bands hangout together.

I miss them.

"Hey, you okay?" Vernon asks. I look up and nod.

"Perfect." I take off my top, and shorts and flip flips and look at Vernon.

He holds out his hand, but I get on his back instead.

"Like this?" He ask, walking far enough way to run and jump in.

"Wait no I change my-AHHH!" He run and jumps in the water, holding on tightly to my thighs.

When I come back up for air, I move my hair out of my face, snd cough a bit.

"You okay?" Vernon asks pulling me to the part where he can touch but I still can't.

"Mmmhmm." I nod and sniffle.

He puts his hand on my cheek snd smiles at me.

My stomach starts to do flips. When I'm with Vernon, my stomach is never.. not feeling something.

It's always flipping and has random attacks of a stamped of zoo animals run through it.

"Sugi?" He whispers.

My forehead is pressed against his, and my breathing hinches, just like it did with Jun.

"Yes?" I whisper back.

"Can I kiss you?" Vernon looks deeply into my eyes.

I can kiss Vernon, who I have strong feelings for, and figure out those fellings, or go find Jun, and tell him yes.

"Yes." I say after weighing my options.

He slowly presses his lips to mine, and I kiss back.

We make out for a minute, and when we pull way, I'm breathing heavily, and looking at him.

His hand is still on my cheek, and his other hand is on the small of my back, while my hands are around his soulders, playing with his hair, and my legs are around his waist.

He looks at me in my eyes again, and when I look back all I see in his eyes are adoration.

"I think I'm in love with you." He says.

My eyes widen and I pull way and do my best to go to the part where I can touch.

"Yah! where are you going?" He yells.

"Yah! Be formal." I glare at him and start to walk away.

"So I confess and you walk away?" He asks. He seems mad now, and I feel guilty. Really guilty.

But he can't love me. Thats not good. Jun likes me, Vernon loves me, and what would Pledis think? And the fans?

I could get kicked off my record label.

So could he!

"You cant love me." I turn around.

I'm standing in water up to my mid thighs, and its up to Vernons knees.

"Why? Do you not love me back?" He asks, he sounds so hurt.

"No! Thats the thing, I think I do! But what about Jun? And the contract, and the fans? I cant let my fans down they're my wo-"

"What about Jun?" He rises a brow.

"He has feelings for me too." I whisper and look down.

"Well, do you like him back?" He asks.

I start to tear up, and I look up at him as a tear falls from my face.

"I-i don't know." I whisper.

"Do you think about him a lot?" Vernon asks.

"Only when I think about you." I answer.

"Does your stomach feel things around him? Or does your hesrt flutter?"

"My stomach feels butterflies, but when I'm around you, rather than Jun, the butterflys are stronger, and my heart skips a beat every time you get close to me, and my mind gets foggy, and I smile and you make me ha-" I stop mid sentence, wide eyed.

"What?" He asks.

"I think I love you." I whisper, and start to cry again.

"Why are you crying?" He asks, and walks up to me and wipes my tears.

"What about the band members, and Jun? And the fans, oh god the fans." I'm full on crying now.

"Well figure it out, Sugi." He says and hugs me.

I hug back, and when he pulls away, he attaches out lips together.

"Well figure it out." He whispers again and pulls my hair out of my face.

//

oh gOD THE FEELS WHYYY EDEN
My Vernon feels are out of control man.
But its okie.
#Sunon is in postion.
My sisters majority snoring right by me, and its 1:45 am, pls kill me.
-edennnn ♡♡

now you know how I feel
- Hayden