21

¤sugi¤

Yesterday, after Vernon and I made up and went back to the cabin, he apologized to Jun, and they made up.

Jun and Vernon are okay now, and they're actually hanging out today, and Ara and I are hanging out.

Ara and I made plans to go swimming, and since the pool is here, we're going to go down their and tan, or probably go on the boat because Ara knows how to drive one.

Ara had a boat growing up, show she grew up knowing how to drive one.

I get out of bed after a good hour of just laying there on my phone and take a shower and put on my bathing suit under a pair of shorts and a crop top, and I throw a flannel over everything just in case.

I walk into the bathroom and do my hair.

After a while of messing with it, it looks like Octavia's hair from the100, and I really like it. It's cute.

I slowly walk out to the cabin room with the beds and see Ara sitting there. She went to have breakfast with Hoshi and then came to get ready.

"You ready now, Ar?" I ask.

"Yep, got ready earlier." She nods. We walk to a boat, and hop on.

They got the boat ready for us earlier this morning, and Ara had the keys.

I look around for everything we need and we have everything. Towels, snack foods, etc.

"You ready?" I nod and Ara starts the speed boat.

We drive out a ways, and then decided to put down the anchor and sit in the front for a bit.

"So Is your relationship with Hoshi going well?" I ask.

"Yes, he's the best. and the sweetest." She smiles.

"I guess he's the best by the marks on your neck." I smirk and she stares at me in shock.

"Yeah, well I didn't almost have sex in a fucking small ass lake with a waterfall." She shoots back at me.

My eyes go wide.

"Okay, we never "almost had sex"." I laugh, and she laughs with me.

This is what I love, Ara and I can joke around like this for hours and nothing but laughter will come out of it.

"It's going to be sad going back and not being able to be free like this." Ara says sadly.

"I know. But it's our job. We're going to see the boys often because we are under the same entertainment and our dorms are in the same building. We just have to keep everything a secret until the no dating contracts are up." I tell her.

"Yeah. I'm just going to miss seeing him everyday." Ara sighs sadly looking off into the ocean.

"Same." I sigh.

After a good hour of talking and hanging out on the boat, we decided to go back to camp then take a small uber to a restaurant to get food.