01

¤sugi¤

"Let's start the recording~" I hear Coni say as us girls walk into the filming room from getting dressed and going through makeup.

"THIS WEEK'S IDOLLLL." Doni, Heechul, and Hani yell together.

"Here on weekly Idol, we will be continuing what we've done in the past. We have gathered these fresh rookies here together, we will test their variety skills and see if they have any hidden variety skills." Hani says. Us girls clap our hands.

Ever since I was a little girl, I've always wanted to be on Weekly Idol, and now it's happening.

Ara knows how excited I am, and so does Rin and Hyein.

"Let's start introducing them." Hani finally says. My smile widens as the other girls are behind me.

"Our first team is an all girl team." Hani says.

"Ooohhhh." Heechul looks at us and fixes his hair, I giggle a bit, and blush, I've always liked Heechul, and Super Junior.

"KAT, please come out!" Cani says and points to us.

We all clap our hands as we come out, we have on our Purple shirts with our names on them, they sing one of our songs as we walk to them.  We bow and say hello as we reach the MC's.

"Please do a greeting to our viewers." Coni says and points to the camera.

"Hana, dul, set." I say, then we do our greeting.

"We won't let you down!  Annyeonghaseyo, We're KAT imnida!" We all say in sync and now to the camera.

"Who is the youngest?" They ask us.

We all point to Ara, and we giggle.

"But you're the tallest~" Heechul says, we all laugh. He's so cute.

"Who's the oldest?" Heechul asks. We all turn and point to Rin.

"But she's the shortest~" Heechul walks over to us and just points at Rin.

"So KAT~" Doni says as Honi pulls Heechul back away from us. "What's the meaning behind your name?"

"It's where we were born." I start off.

"Korea." Rin states. "The K in KAT."

"Australia, I am the A." Hyein says.

"Thailand, I am the T." Ara smiles at them.

"And what about you, Sugi?' Heechul asks.

"I was born in New Zealand, but we just put Australia and New Zealand together, or our name would sound weird." I giggle.

"Interesting." Honi looks at Coni and Heechul.

"This has been KAT." Coni says the the camera, we all wave.

"We will call out another group!" Heechul seems all excited.

"This group has a lot of people." Hani starts. "Seven-" she gets cut off.

"SEVENTEEN!" Heechul yells.