16

¤sugi¤

I wake up with a headache and a stuffy nose. Oh great I'm sick.

I sit up but then Ara walk to me.

"Hey lay back down. Your cold medicine should just now be working. are you feeling okay?" She asks.

I nod and drink some water.

"Can we hangout today if you already don't have plans?" I ask.

A smile creeps on her face as a couple of nods is headed my way.

"Yes please. A group of us are going to the mall. Would you like to join?" She asks.

"Who's all going?"

"Hoshi, Me, Heyin, Rin, Jun, Dino, Wonwoo, S.Coups, Jeonghan, Woozi, Renia, Lizzy, and three girls from Pledis Girlz, and you if you want." She smiles.

"Id love to go." I nod and get up. I get dressed in a long sleeved T-Shit that's pretty thin, and a pair of high waisted jeans shorts.

I put my hair in two brains and brush my teeth.

I put on some light pink Timberland shoes and grab a mini backpack filled with my things I need.

"Ready?" Ara asks.

"Yepp." I look at my bucket hat and get a little mad.

I take it off the hook and throw it in a empty drawer we don't use.

We walk out of the cabin and I see Jun.

"I'm going to go apologize to him." I say.

"Okay yeah. Come to the bus when you're done. i'll save you a seat." I nod and walk to Jun.

Juns talking with Jeonghan and S.Coups.

They stop talking to each other for a moment.

"Could I steal Jun away from you guys?" I ask them, "It'll just be for a moment." I whisper.

They nod and I pull Jun to the side a bit.

"I wanted to apologize. For not figuring that out sooner and not hanging out with you guys. I've been kinda blind lately but i'm trying to fix that." I mumble.

"It's okay. I forgive you." He nods.

"I told Vernon that we're not hanging out anymore and that I need a brake from him. But," I take a deep breath, "In the mean time I want you rebuild your and Is friendship and basically my friendship with everyone else." I tell him.

"I'd love that." He nods.

"Great!" I smile.

"Are you feeling well? You sound sick." He asks.

"I'm feeling a lot better now." I smile and We walk on the bus. I sit by Ara while Hoshi sits in front of us, and Jun sits in the opposite row to us, but the seat closest to me.

"So what did I miss?" I ask Ara, and she catches me up on crazy shit that happened in her life so far, and how her and Hoshi are in good terms.

Jeonghan and S.Coups sit by Jun and We all start talking.

"So, Dad how are yours and moms relationship going?" I smirk at him.

"Oh my god, Sugi!" Ara yells and laughs.

"What it's just a question." I laugh.

"Were great thank you." Jeonghan plays along and rolls his eyes.

We all start laughing and I hold my stomach because it was so funny.

"Ah, were all so funny." I laugh and we go outside of the bus once we get to to the mall.

"So what are the groups?" I ask.

"KAT, Seventeen, Orange Caramel and then Pledis Girlz, for the first good thirty minutes and then we can split into our own groups after meeting somewhere." S.Coups asks.

I pull up a map on our phone, and S.Coups and I figure out where to go.

"Well we can meet here because these are most of the shops you guys want to go, and this wing is where we want to go, and then we can go to the food court and eat and then figure out our next groups." I say.

"Hoshi, please stop trying to trip Woozi, but we also want to go down here.

"Wel if we go down, CHILDREN! NO, do not try and throw Woozi!" I yell, "we're going to need a hour of these first groups then, Maybe hour and thirty minutes. Because theses only have four wings, then we can do these two, and you can do these two and then we can have two or so hours to switch shop." I say.

"Sugi! Heyins trying to dirty my white shoes!" Ara cries out.

"Heyin, don't do that." I say.

"God it feels like I'm trying to take care of children." I laugh.

"I know how you feel." S.Coups rolls his eyes.

After about thirty minutes we figure out the plan and shop with our bands.

KAT and I go down the first wing with basically all the good stores and we shop together.

"Can we go in Hot Topic?" Ara asks.

"Yes we can." All four of us go in Hot Topic and buy some shirts and other things.

Then we go into Shoe Carnival.

I go to the Timberlands and look at the nice sales going on.

"Sugi you have like thirty pares of Tims back at the dorm." Rin says.

"Yeah but these blue ones are new!" I say. "I'm gonna get them." I smile and grab them in my size and but them.

I have about two bags by the time we're done shopping in groups.

We bought group hats, only we have these. They're cute hats, basically beanies. They're all black but have "good vibes" in a flower pattern written on it.

We take a whole bunch of selfies in the meet up area and laugh at the silly ones. I post one cute one of all of us on Instagram and caption it, "love my sisters ❤️".

Awh I'm so cute.

When everyone gets to the meet up spot, we go and get our different foods, Ara and I get a pizza place and Bubble Tea and I sit in front of Ara and by Jun and S.Coups.

"So new group is Ara, Hoshi, Jun, Mom, Dad and I." I laugh and so does everyone else.

"Sounds like a plan." Ara smiles at me.

I really missed hanging out with her.

----
ohhh lordey. this book is such a mess and it's everywhere.
i think we're going to end it at like the 25 chapter.
-edennnnn