19

¤sugi¤

In this room their are S.Coups, Jeonghan, Heyin, Heechul, Jun, Woozi, Dino, Wonwoo, Lizzy, Yebin and me.

I clap happily as Jeonghan smiles and stands up, and walks to the front. They pull up chairs and sit down.

"Jeonghan, this is serious... It's very important." S.Coups says, and looks at Jeonghan.

"What are you trying to tell me? You can tell me anything." Jeonghan smiles and grabs S.Coups hand.

The tension is building up right now. It's making me so happy, Mom and Dad, my ship. It's lovely.

"It's just- I really-"

"Do you like me?" Jeonghan says taken back.

"Do I like you? It doesn't matter. All that matters is that I would follow you to the ends of the earth." S.Coups says.

"TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM BACK!" I scream and repeatedly hit Jun in the chest and arms.

"I-I'd follow you too."

"YES!" I put double fists in the air.

"Are you happy?" Heyin laughs.

"Mom and dad are together, this is the best day of my life!" I smile.

"Okay Jun your turn." Jun stands up and picks a name.

"Woozi! And we're doing," Jun pulls out a card and reads it to himself first, "Fighting over a girl." Jun says.

Maybe fucking Vernon should be in Woozi's place. that would make it very fucking ironic.

I watch as the scene unfolds and although Woozi can't act he is trying his hardest, and they're a good pair together.

Jun finished the scene by walking out, and everyone clapped.

"Sugi you go." I nod and stand up. I pick and name and scenario without reading it and look at the audience.

I read the name and say, "Heechul and I will be reenacting," I read the other paper and my eyes go wide, "The "Say you'll be back" scene."

Heechul is in shock and walks up to me.

"I'll try, but I don't know how well I know it." Heechul says.

We walk way from each other and someone cues us and we walk forward.

"Where are you going?" I ask, putting emotion in my voice.

"Are you running away again?" I can tell Heechul is trying really really hard not to laugh, and then he bursts out laughing.

"I can't do it, i'm sorry!" He laughs.

"I'll do it." Jun stands up.

We go back to out places and get cues again.

"Where are you going?" I say, butting much more emotion in my voice.

"Are you running away again?" I ask.