14

¤sugi¤

I slowly wake up, and stretch. I grab my phone and get out of bed

"Morning!" I say, to Ara, as I walk into the bathroom.

"What are you doing today?" Ara asks putting on some makeup.

"I'm going to be with Vernon." She smiles and I smile.

I walk out after I'm done getting ready, and braid my hair and I'm dressed in a crop top and a high waisted jean shorts and a flannel.

I've really been loving this look lately

I slowly walk outside and see Vernon walking to the cafeteria. I quickly run all the way to him and jump on his back.

"Hi Vernon." I smile happily.

"Hey babe." Vernon grabs my legs so I'm getting a piggy pack ride, and walks the way to the cafeteria.

"So what's today?" I ask.

"Our spot?" He says, but it sounds more like a question.

"Yes okay." I nod. Once we get to the cafeteria, he puts me in a seat and gets us food.

I look around and see Jun staring at me. I smile brightly and wave at him, but he just turns away and talks to Boo.

"Hey, Sugi." Jeonghan smiles at me and sits down, along with S.Coups.

"Hello Mom, Dad." I smile back, and then hear a laugh behind me.

It's Vernon and he hands me fruit.

"What is that all about?" S.Coups asks.

"Okay so you know about 'shipping' right? Between two people?" I ask them, and they nod.

"Well, Jeonghans Mom, because he's the mom of the group. And S.Coups your Dad because your the leader." I inform them.

"And your shipped together. One of the biggest ships." I agree with Vernon.

"Although I ship Vernon and S.Coups." I laugh when they both blush.

When Vernon and I finish we throw our stuff away.

"Vernon I have a better idea then going to our spot." I say.

"And that is?" He asks.

"Well I heard that the camp has been posting pictures of us, and YouTube videos of us just having fun, so why don't else go do a whole bunch of covers, record them and they can post them on their channel?" I ask.

"That sounds amazing." He smile band and we run to the recording studio.

I pull up lyrics to Make Me (Cry) by Noah Cyrus ft. Labrinth.

I put them on his phone too, and then I step into the booth with him, and one of the producers on the camp hands us headphones and puts the music on.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yes." We both respond.

"I never needed you like I do right now." I sing, "I never needed you like I do right now." I repeat.

"I never hated you like I do right now." Vernon sings.

"Cause all you do is make me." I smile at Vernon, "Gave you up about twenty one times."

"Felt those lips tell me twenty one lies." He reads and touches my lip with is thumb.

"You'll be the death of me." I sing.

"Sage advice, love-lovin' you could make Jesus cry." Vernon smiles.

"When I hear you're sayin' "Darling, your kiss is like an antidote'." I sing to him.

"I'm fightin' like I'm Ali, but you got me on the ropes." He still has to read the lyrics.

"I never needed you like I do right now, I never needed you like I do right now, I never hated you like I do right now, 'Cause all you ever do is make me..." We sing together in harmony.

"Couldn't hear the thunder." I sing

"But I heard your heart race." We sing together

"Couldn't see the rain, We're too busy makin' hurricanes, yeah, Love ain't easy when it ain't my way, But it gets hard, when you ain't here makin' me crazy." We sing together again.

"Baby, say the word, darlin', You know just how to hold the sucker down." He sings.

"So I see you in the morning, I can't watch you walk out." I sing.

"I never needed you like I do right now, I never needed you like I do right now, I never hated you like I do right now, 'Cause all you ever do is make me..." We sing together and pause.

"Cry, Cry, Cry." Vernon sings

"Hear the thunder, See the rain, Keep on makin' me cry, Hey, hey, yeah,"

"Keep makin' me scream and holler," Vernon sings,

"Keep on makin' me cry," I sing,

"You don't know what you're doin' to me," He sings,
"Hey, hey, yeah"

"I never needed you like I do right now, I never needed you like I do right now, I never hated you like I do right now, 'Cause all you ever do is make me." We sing the last part together.

After a second we high five and then record like eight more covers of various artists, and then we listen back, and redo some we don't like, and or change the songs to some of them.

"I had a blast. You're great singer Vernon." I smile.

"No, you're better than the both of us. I'm happy we also got to rap together. Very fun." He smiles happily.

"Very." I nod and smile up at him and climb on his back so he can walk us to our cabin.

"Did Jun say something to you about me?" I ask out of nowhere.

"No why?" He looks up at me.

"Because he gave me a look today. I don't think he wants to talk to me anymore." I say with a frown.

"Then he doesn't deserve you." He kisses my cheek and I blush and berry my burning in his neck.

//

OH MY LORD THE FEELS.
AND THIS SONG IM SO INLOVE WITH IT RNN.
I HAVE A THORY THAT VERNON MIGHT SUCK HIS THUMB IF YOU WANT TO HEAR IT TELL ME. 
ITS VETY CONFUSING BUT I GOT IT.
-edennnn