Chapter 26 [The End of His Story]

–Inferno's View–

Where am I? What did they do to me?! I looked around.
Trees...
I'm in a forest...
Huh... I recognise this place...
"It's because it's my world..."
"Hm?" I turned around and met with a pair of red eyes. "Ah, it's you... What did you do... What did you tell them?"
"I told them to take us to a far away place... We won't be able to disturb them for a long time."
"You're clever. I'll give you that... But how exactly are you going to stop me from finding them?" I said with a smirk creeping up on my face.
"I'll do anything to keep you away from them, even if it means I'll die..."
"Oh, but you can't die, Jack. You're not in control."
"Would you mind explaining?"
"If your soul dies, your consciousness will move to the nearest "body" and that'll be mine because... We're one."
"And if that happens you will still be able to control me... I'll become the new Inferno..."
"Exactly. So dying wouldn't really work from stopping me now will it?"
"No..."
"Good. Now... Where. Are. They?"

–3rd Person View–

"He what?!" Eric yelled once everyone had told them the short story.
Newtron - "Mhm..."
Sarah - "It was for the best... He saved us from Inferno. He's gone now."
"Jack too..." Mystery said sitting on the ground with her head down to her knees.
"Are you sure you're going to be okay Mila?" Annie said sitting next to her.
"I-I... Annie. When did you-"
"I heard you talking to Sarah before when you were being patched up. I was in the same room, remember?"
"Hm... So... Now everyone knows..."
Maya - "If it's about your name, it's okay. We won't judge."
Mystery - "I... I'm just not used to it... It has been a long time since I heard that name..."
Annie - "Since Milo left."
Mystery - "Wh-what? Ho-"
"I was still in the same room." Annie said and held Mystery's hand "And it's okay to be sad... I've lost someone close, too. I know how it feels, I know what you're going through. It's okay to cry, it just shows that you're human, just like everyone else!"
Mystery looked at Annie in shock, tears filling her eyes. It wasn't long before she hugged Annie, crying.
I promised your brother to keep you safe... I will keep that promise, no matter what... Mystery thought, sobbing in Annie's arms.

A Promise You Give, Is A Promise To Keep

The End

So that's it! The end of The Myth ^^
Now I remember saying that Annie's memories were erased but the one she has lost doesn't mean it has to be Jack, now does it? xD

So anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this book! But remember! The story isn't over yet! There will be more, coming this summer ;)
Now please, if you enjoyed, go ahead and share this around with your friends. Maybe even vote on the book! This is completely up to you all so I'm not forcing anyone! ;D
That's all for me and see you guys next time!

~JeliBeans