Chapter 10 [Team?]

Maya's P.O.V.

'Ugh... Wha? What happened? Wh-where am I?'

Stranger - "Oh you're awake! Now stand still while I tie you up on this tree."
"What?! No! Let me go! I have friends that is probably looking for me right now!"
Stranger - "Ugh... Leloo make her shut up!"
Wolf - *growls*
"Meep!"
Stranger - "Now if only Tua could hurry up it would be easier to tie you up!"
"Let go of me!"
Stranger - "Just stand still for gods sake!"
"No! I need to get back to my friends! Let go! Ugh... Someone... Help!"
Stranger - "There we go! Now, Leloo keep an eye on her!"
Stranger #2 - "Luna? What are you doing up there?"
Stranger - "Oh you're back! Oh... And I see you brought them with you..."
Stranger #2 - "I said they're my responsibility! If something happens it's my fault as well!"
Stranger - "Hmpf..."
*Mumble Mumble*
Boy voice - "Wait... Maya?!"
'What? How did he know my name? Wait...'
"Eric?!"
Eric - "Maya!"
Wolf - *Bites Maya's leg*
"Ahh! Let go!" I cry out in pain. I had no other option but to sit down and stop fighting but then I saw Eric come up from the ladder.
Eric - "Maya! Let her go Luna!"
Stranger - "Ugh... Fine!"
Eric - "Maya, how are you feeling?"
"Agh... F-Fine... Gah it hurts!"
Eric - "Hold still! I think I have enough energy to heal you... If only you could sit still!"
"I... Eh..." I sat and just stared at Eric. His voice had got a little bit darker then his normal voice and it scared the crap out of me.
Eric - "I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to raise my voice..."
"No... It's my fault for not listening to you... I'm gonna sit still..." I murmured and did as I said. Eric put his hands on my hurt leg and I saw that it glowed a little under them, making the pain more bearable. It gave some kind of a nice feeling. I don't mean it the weird way now but it felt... Nice... It... I can't describe it... It just...
Eric - "There you go. Feel better?"
"Hm? Uhm yea... Thank you..."

Eric - "You're welcome."
"Hey... Uhm... If you don't mind me asking but... Where's Jack?"

Eric - "Hm? Oh... Wait... Jack?" He called out.
No answer.

Stranger #2 - "I'll go check if he's still down at the tree with Shira."
Eric - "Okay!"
"Who's Shira?"
Eric - "Uhh..."

Mystery's P.O.V.

"Jack just admit it! We lost them!"
"No we didn't!"
"How can you be so sure?!"
"You're suposed to be the one with powers here! You can sense them? Right!?"
"Jack... I don't have powers... I am your powers..."
"What?"
"As I told you when we first meet... the amulet contains powers, the powers you can now use! Because you're the owner to this amulet now!"
"N-No..."
"Jack I can understand that you don't want this but it was you that found the amulet, you put it on before the others... that's why it's yours..."
"B-But... I didn't find it... It fell on my head!"
"Because my old owner put it there... He wanted someone worthy to find it... I believe he've done this to my sister as well..."
"How do you know I'm worthy these powers? I never wanted this!"
"He put a spell on the amulet that the worthy one will find it... It fell on your head... It wanted you to be the new owner... You should just know how long I've been up on that cabin shelf! You should be happy to be alive! Because if you wouldn't have found me we both would have been dead by now!" My eyes started to tear up.
"I... M-Mystery... I... I'm s-"
"No! You're not sorry! Because you don't want this! Without me your friends would have found you lying dead on the beach! Remember I said that the sphere only comes up if you're about to die?! If you didn't have me you would be dead! And you don't want this! That means you wanted to be dead instead! Just know that the next time you need help... I won't be there helping... You can take care of yourself!" I turned around and left. I didn't want to talk to him more. I felt how my rage raised but I tried my best to hide it.

"Mystery wait!" Jack yelled at me and I heard how he ran after me, but stops just as quickly as he had started to run. I was so mad at him.

Jack's P.O.V.

"Mystery wait!" I yelled at her and started to run but stopped after realising of what I've done.
'N-No... How? How could I be so rude to her?! Mystery... Please... Take your time to calm down but please come back when you have...'
"Who's Mystery?" I heard someone say behind me.
"Gah!"
"Calm down it's just me!" Tua said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Now who's Mystery?"

"Who? Uhh... No one!"
"Uhm... Okay but where's Shira?"
"Shira? Oh... She uhh... She left..." I said looking down at the ground.
"Why?"
"We kind of started to argue and then I accidentally started blaming her that-" I said but cut myself of. "I just... We just started arguing... That's all... I accidentally said something I regret saying and now... She's gone... I just hope she's going to be okay..." I said and I felt the tears began to slide down my cheeks.