Chapter 9 [Survivors]

Mystery's P.O.V.

As soon as we heard the scream we started to run, fast. I knew that Eric could teleport but he looked like he was out of energy to do that, he could barely run.

{They get back to where Eric and Jack had left Maya}

"Maya?" Eric said looking around to see if he could find where she could've went.
"We need to be quiet... We aren't alone." Mystery said showing us to be quiet.
"Okay..."
*growl*

Eric - "Huh?"
Jack - "Eek!"
"Hmpf"
We stood dead in our tracks just listening to the growling. Not long after a dog came out from the bush near the jungle, but it wasn't a normal dog, it was a wolf. I saw how Jack and Eric just stood on their places and stared at the wolf in fear but I, I just walked slowly over to the wolf.
"Mystery! What do you think you're doing?" Jack yelled at me.
"Just stay there. I'll take care of this." I said as a respond and I didn't take away my eyes from the wolf. Some steps more and then the wolf crouched and looked at me in fear.
"H-How did you?" Eric said and I felt how he stared at me now.

"Eh... It's just that wolfs and dogs, well all animals in this moment, kind of obeys Shadows... I just had to show her who the leader is here. That she can't boss over me."
"Wow that's pretty cool, I've heard that some Shadows can turn and hear what animals are saying but to show them who the boss is and control them. Wow. That's impressive." Eric said impressed.
"Mmm... Wait... Mystery... Are you one of those Shadows? Can you understand what it is saying?" Jack said and cam over to me.

"Hm? No. I'm not in that group of Shadows."

"Then what group are you in?" Eric asked and came over to us.
"I'm in the Dragon group."
"Dragon group? Really? What kind?"
"Mostly Ender dragon but some Amethyst."
"Oooo! Sounds cool! I guess you're the special one in the Dragon group ehy?"
"Yea... Kinda... I were made so-"
Strange voice - "Stop right there!"
Eric - "Huh?"
Strange voice - "Who dares come and scare my dog!"
"Your... Dog? It's a wolf if you haven't noticed..." I said in a sarcastic way.
Stranger - "I know what she is! Now just back away slowly from her and no one will get hurt."

Eric - "Oh really? What do you have that can hurt us?"
Stranger - "I have a bow pointing at you, ready to shoot right through your heart if that helps you understand what situation you are in right now."
Eric - *Gulp*
"Don't let her scare you. She's nothing compared to me you know?" I said with a smirk on my face.
Stranger - "Hmpf... Yea sure..."
Stranger #2 - "What's going on here?"

Stranger - "I just caught these three trying to hurt my dog."
"It's a wolf for gods sake!"

Jack's P.O.V.

Mystery - "It's a wolf for god sake!"

Stranger #2 - "Keep on telling her that and she'll kill you."
As the second voice said that, a girl came down from the tree in front of us. She had, what it seemed, hair with all kind of colours, just like a rainbow if you would ask me. She had a white hoodie on with blue edges on the arms and the stomach and blue-black panda ears on top of the hood. She had blue shorts on along with some high white boots with blue shoelace. Before when she was climbing down the tree I could see a blue panda face, printed on the back. One thing that I noticed, besides the hair, was that her eyes looked like mine... It was the same ocean blue color.
Stranger #2 - "Hi I'm Tua and my friend that is still up in the tree is Luna. We're survivors and we came here to investigate the loud bang that came from here."

"Okay... My name's Jack."
Mystery - "Hmpf..." 'They're not suppose to know who I am... Jack can you help me to come up with a cover?'
"Agh..." 'S-Sure... But can you tell me next time before you just talk randomly in my head?'
Mystery - 'Heh... sure...'