Chapter 24 [The Truth Revealed]

-Jack's View-

I opened my eyes, blinded by the sun.
Where am I? I thought to myself, scanning my surroundings. Sand, water, trees. I'm on a beach. In the distance was smoke. A camp fire? No... It's too big to be a camp fire... Wait a second... I stood up and started walking towards the smoke. Why does this look so familiar? In the distance I saw what seemed like a... Plane?! I started running towards it. It's the exact plane me, Eric and Maya went with...
"Maya! Jack?! Someone?" A voice shouted.
Is someone stuck in the plane?
"H-Hello?" I shouted carefully. Before I knew it there was a person right in front of me.
"Gah!" I jumped, backing away a little. Wait...
"Eric?" I asked the person.
"Hello? Anyone alive? Is someone still in the plane?" He shouted.

"

Hey?"
"-Cough-... H-Hello? He-help..." A weak voice was heard from the plane.
"Who's there?"
"E-Eric? Is... Is that you?" a girl voice asked.
"Maya? Is that you?"
"H-Help... Me out..." She said weakly.
"Don't worry Maya I'll get you out!"
"Nngg... Mhm... S-sure..." she said in pain
"Uhh..." Eric started to teleport all over the place to find Maya.
"Eric? Maya?" I asked following my friend.
"Maya... You okay?"
"Y-Yea... I think so... Where's Jack?"
"I'm right he-"
"Huh? Wait... Oh no... Jack? Jack!"
"Eric, I'm right here..." I waved my hand in front of his face.
"Oh no.. What if he's dead? What are we going to say to Annie?"
"Guys?" I asked nervously.
"For now we can't say anything..."
"Why?"
"Maya... We... We're stranded..."
"What? No... No, no, no..." Maya started to panic. Eric took a hold if her hands to calm her down.
"We'll find a way back. But for now we have to survive. Okay? So no panicking.
"Mhm..."
"Good. We need food and supplies, while looking for that we keep an eye open to see if we can find Jack. Understood?"
"Yea..."
"Then let's go." They started to walk around.
"Eric, Maya? Hello? I'm right here!" They kept walking. "What is going on...?" I followed them for what seemed like hours. I stopped when I had realized my two friends had stopped.
What are they staring at? I looked over the direction they were looking at and saw a giant purple cloud. What the...? I started to walk again, towards the cloud. Why does this seem so familiar? I stopped about a meter away from it. Something's inside of that thing... But what...?
"H-hello?" I heard Eric's voice say.
"H-Help... Me..." A little girls voice said.
"What? Who's there?" Eric asked taking a step forward.
"Th-the amulet... Use the amulet... Don't give it to him!"
"What...?"
A-Amulet...? N-No... That's Mystery's voice... She... She tried to warn me about not letting Inferno take the Amulet... I felt like an idiot. Later that day we had argued and I said things that made her leave. That's the night I almost died... I pushed those thought aside and walked towards the cloud once again, walking inside of it. There in the middle was a person with a orange hoodie laying unconscious.
"Jack!" I heard a girls voice yell. I couldn't move. I was just standing there, staring at my unconscious body. Maya was now next to me, shaking me to wake up. My head started spinning, my mind going dizzy, my vision becoming blurry. The last words from my friends echoed in my head before blacking out.
Jack... Wake up...!