Character info!

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating this for a while amd here is some info about the characters in story that I haven't said anything about that much! (I've already said who Jack is so... XD)

Name: Annie
Age: 13 (7 in the story)
Family: Mom - Susan, dad - Daniel, brother - Jack
Pets: Dog - White (golden retriever)
Look: Turquoise eyes, long blond hair and yellow cat ears. Yellow - white striped shirt along with yellow shorts and white shoes.
Personality: Cute, friendly, active, shy and loves to annoy Jack. Can get easy depressed if something's wrong with the ones she love.
Abilities/powers: None but she is really sneeky and quiet when she is told to be.

Name: Maya
Age: 20 (16 in story)
Family: Mom - Alisa, Dad - Matt
Pets: None
Look: Night blue eyes with some of the hair in the way for her right eye. Long brown hair and black - grey headphones around her neck. Black hoodie with a creeper face on the back. The creeper's eyes are a little bit darker then the hoodie it self with the pupils as a red colour, dark grey shorts, grey boots and grey fingerless gloves.
Personality: Nice, straight on point (like what she says is what it is... Don't argue with her basiclly xD) and a really good friend (loyal is the word xD).
Abilities/powers: None but is really smart.

Name: Eric
Age: 21 (17 in story)
Family: Mom - Lucinda, Little brother - Victor
Pets: Fish - Quil (gold fish)
Look: Sky blue eyes, brown "normal looking" hair, dark grey hood jacket with grey jeans and grey - blue shoes.
Personality: Cool, calm and knows what to do when the time is right.
Abilities/powers: Teleportation and healing. (P.s he keeps his powers as a secret... All of the characters with powers keep it as a secret)

Name: Mystery
Age: Unknown
Family: Unknown
Pets: None
Look: Shadow formish girl figure. (Perfect desc of her xD)
Personality: Helpfull (but gives people headaches when she wants to talk to them)
Abilities/powers: Unknown (for now... Hehe)

Name: Inferno
Age: Unknown
Family: None
Pets: None
Look: Shadow formish boy figure.
Personality: Well he is the evil one of them so... You know how he is :P
Abilities/powers: Ever heard of Herobrine? No? Well then...

These are the people that I've come up with for now... Remember! You guys can still be in it if you wanna! Just tell me all this:
Name, age, family (if your character have one), pets (same there), look, personality and abilities/powers
And you'll probably be picked! So anyways! Hope you have a great day or night (where ever you are xD) and I'm out! Peace!
~Jeli