Chapter 1 [Packing]

Jack's P.O.V.

"Come on, you're going to get late!" I heard my mum yell to me from the kitchen.

"Yea, yea I'm coming! Just one more thing and then I'm done packing!" I yell back

'Now where is it?' I thought to myself. 'It must be here somewhere'.

All of a sudden I get jumped by someone. It's was Annie.

"Gahh! My gosh! Annie! Why? You know I hate getting jump scared!" I yelled.

"Tihi, and you know how much I like to annoy you" She said chuckling.

"Hah" I chuckled back.

Annie is my little sister. She's 7 years and loves to annoy me but I don't get mad at her for that. Sooner or later I'll get my revenge. Annie has turquoise eyes, long blond hair and yellow cat ears that she always likes to wear. She got her yellow - white striped shirt on along with her yellow shorts and white shoes.

"Do you have to go? I mean you can pretend you're sick..." Annie said.

"Yes... I must... I promised Eric and Maya to come with them." I answered.

"But..." She said before I cut her off.
"No but's! Annie... I love you and all that but sometimes I must go away so you can get used to it when I'm not here anymore... remember? In two years I'm going to be 18 and then I can move to my own house..." I said trying to calm Annie down.

"I know but it's just"

"Hey! What did I say about the word 'but'?" I asked laughing.

"Haha really funny, Jack!" Annie said and started to laugh as well.

I and Annie stopped laughing when we heard someone knock on the door.

"What is this I hear from in here hmm?" Someone said opening my door to my room.

"Maya!" Annie yelled and jumped in Maya's arms.

"Haha. I'm glad to see you too Annie." Maya said and laughed.

Maya had long brown hair and she had her black - grey headphones around her neck. She had her black hoodie with a creeper face on the back (Yes all these ideas of how they look comes from different Minecraft skins!). The creeper's eyes a little bit darker than the hoodie itself with the pupils as a red colour. Her eyes where a night blue colour with some of the hair in the front of her right eye (I mean that you can't see the other eye because the hair is in the way). She had her dark grey shorts and grey boots. She also had her grey fingerless gloves on that she got from me some years ago because she got jealous of my black fingerless gloves. Yes! She gets easy jealous! 'I can't believe the gloves still fits after all these years since I gave her them.' I thought.

"Hey, Maya!" I said.

"Hi, Jack. You ready to go? Eric is down at the entrance and waiting! We're going to get late if you don't hurry up!" Maya said putting down Annie on my bed.

"I know... I'm just looking for something..." I said.

"Okay, what are you looking for?" She asked.

"The photo on my family." I said.

"I know where it is!" Annie said jumping of my bed and ran to my closet.

She opened the closet and got my photo on my family.

"Here it is!" She said handing over the photo to me.

"Thanks, Annie but I just have one question... How did you know where the photo was?" I asked looking suspicious at her.

"You forgot the photo in there when he where hiding hide n' seek!" Annie said and laughed.

"Oh yea now I remember! Thanks Annie." I said and saw how Maya tried to hide her laugh.

-------------------------

So there you guys have it! The first chapter! Hope you liked it and this was actually really fun so I think I'm gonna start on the next chapter now because I got some ideas and don't want to loose them!

See ya guys!
~Jeli