Chapter 25 [Farewell]

–3rd Person View–

"No... J-Jack..."
"M-Mys-tery..."
"Please... You have to fight it... Don't let him take over..."
"I... I c-can't..."
"Yes you can. You just have to trust me."
"N-No... I can't Mystery... I trust y-you but I can't c-control him..."
"Why did you join him...?"
"I... I wanted the pain t-to stop..."
"He lied..."
"N-No... He didn't... It s-stopped once I said that I j-joined him..."
"It did...?"
"Yes... I can keep him away from you all but you have to do something for me..."
"What is it...?"
"I want you to erase everyone's memories of me..."
"What!? Are you crazy?! I can't do that! Not to you!"
"You have to... My parents will be heartbroken if they know that I'm gone..."
"C-Can we keep the memories of you at least...?"
"Yes... I want someone to remember me... And Mystery..."
"What?"
"Keep an eye out for Annie... I want her to forget about me but I need her to be with you..."
"You're telling me that..."
"I want her to be your owner... I can't be it if I'm going to be the edge of dying the whole time..."
"Jack..." Maya came up next to Mystery.
"Don't worry Maya... I'll be fine... But you have to stay away from Annie for awhile... I can't have her wondering how she knows you..."
"I understand..."
"Sarah?" A little girl voice yelled from the other side of the room.
"A-Annie!? H-How did you get here?!" Shadow yelled.
"I-I came here to see what was going on..."
"But how?! Mystery?"
"I... I don't know..."
"Annie you can't be here now..." Shadow said walking up towards Annie.
"Why not? What's going on?"
"A-Annie..."
"And where's Eric and Jack?"
"I-..."
"Annie... I'm o-over here..." Jack said weakly.
"Jack...?" Annie said, walking over to her brother. "W-What happened?"
"Annie... I need you to keep a promise for me..."
"Why? What's wrong? What's wrong with your eyes...?" (A quick thing... One of the eyes looks like Inferno's... The iris is red and the sclera is black {the white in your eye if you don't know what that is} and the other one is flickering between Jack's normal eye and Inferno's. Everything good? Good)
"Annie..."
"A-And your voice... What happened to you?!"
"Please... C-Calm down..."
"Jack, I just want to know what happened..."
"Everything will be explained in due time... But I don't have long now..."
"What... Do you mean...?"
"Annie... Can you keep a promise...?"
"Y-Yes..." Tears started to go down her cheeks.
"Stay strong... Will you?"
"Jack..."
"Mystery will always be with you..." He picks something up from the ground next to him. "She'll always be with you..." He said and puts Mystery's Amulet around Annie's neck.
"Jack-..."
"Please, Mystery... Take care of my sister... But don't ever mention me to her when you've erased everyones memories..."
"When she has what?!" Annie yelled in shock. "Jack... Please! Don't tell me that you're..."
"Annie... I will come back... I promise you that... But can you keep my promise?"
"I... Okay... I-I'll stay strong..."
"G-Good..." Jack started to slowly stand up. "One more thing..." He walked over to Eric's body and picked it up. He started to walk towards the throne.
"Jack? What are you doing?" Maya asked.
"He didn't deserve to die... Not yet." Jack laid him down in front of the throne. "Mystery... Once I'm done and Inferno's in control again... All of you have to teleport him- Err... Me... To a place far away from here... And delete everyone's memories in the progress... Can you do that?"
"Yea... I can... Jack...?"
"Yes, Mystery?"
"Stay safe... Will you?"
"Yea... I will..." He sat down. "This is only fair... You saved my life... I'll save yours..." He put his hands on Eric's chest and in a split second, Eric sat up in a rush, breathing in and out heavily.
Newtron - "You just..."
"W-What just happened?!" Eric looked at Jack. "J-Jack?!"
"Heh... Good bye Eric..."
"Wait Jack, what are you talking about?!"
"Everything... Will be explained... In due... Ti-... ime..."
"Jack...?"
Jack fell to the ground, eyes closed.
"Jack!?"
Mystery - "Oh dear... It's time... Come on guys... Let's get this over with."
"What?! What are you talking about!?"
Newtron, Shadow, Mystery and Monster formed a circle, teleported everyone inside of it except Annie, and performed a spell - teleporting Jack and Inferno to a far away place, Mystery deleting everyone's memories, outside the circle, in the progress.

~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~~

2-3 left... How will this end...? What's going to happen next...?

. . .

No one knows...
Not even me...

~A