Chapter 20 [Friends Forever]

"I can't promise to fix all of your problems but
I can promise you won't have to face them all alone"

Friends
are God's
way of
taking care
of us

-3rd Person View {Luna & Tua}-

Luna and Tua was silently walking through the west side of the Shadow Lands.
Tua was still mad at Luna for not saying anything about her having a secret for herself, when they had promised each other that they would tell everything for one and another.

Luna wanted to apologize so badly but too scared to say something that would make things worse. But she had no other option. She's given Tua lots of time to calm down and now is the perfect time to tell her that she's sorry.
So she went for it.
"So... Nice place this is huh?" Luna said to break the silence.
"Mm..." Tua answered quietly.
"Hey remember when you got so surprised that I wanted to come with the others to help Jack...? And that you wouldn't let me go... If you never came along...?"
No answer.
"... Tua... Look I'm s-"
"No... I'm sorry..."
What? Luna thought to herself.
"You're sorry? F-For what?"
"For acting so sudden when you told me about you and Mark... I didn't know what to say or how to act... It was just so sudden..."
"I was just about to say that I'm sorry for not telling you about it..."
"And I understand why you didn't... You wanted to protect me from this... So nothing would have happened to me, instead of Jack... Because if they never would have come here... Inferno would have come after your amulet and to get that he would have probably taken me, so you would surrender..."
"Tua..."
"And it was so kind of you to actually think about me... To keep me safe... But I don't understand why..."
"Tua... You're like a sister to me... I would hate myself if something happened to you! That I couldn't keep you safe when you needed me the most! I don't want to loose you-..." Luna got caught off by Tua, all of a sudden hugged her with tears in her eyes.
"I'm so, so sorry!" Tua cried in Luna's arms. Luna hugged back and then said quietly,
"I'm sorry too..." After a while of hugging, they let go of each other and looked in each others eyes.
"Let's go find Jack, shall we?" Luna said and smiled.
"Let's." Tua said and smiled back.

Some minutes later they stopped dead in their track when they heard a loud bang and saw a bright light come from the palace in the south part of the lands.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

A bit shorter today but it's a heart touching chapter I must say. At least of what I think. Next chapter should come out in either some hours, days or weeks. Not months thought xD See ya in the next chapter either way!

~JeliBeans