Chapter 5 [Stranded]

Eric's P.O.V.

'Uhh... My head... Wha... What happened?' I looked at my surroundings and realised I still where in the plane.
'What the? Wait a second...'
"Maya! Jack?! Someone?" I shouted.
'A-am I the only survivor? N-no... No I-I can't be... There must be at least one other survivor!'
"Ugh... I'm stuck... I guess I have to teleport my way out of here..." I said trying to get out. It was bright and the sun hurt my eyes when I got out.
"Hello? Anyone alive? Is someone still in the plane?"
"Cough, cough... H... Hello? He... Help..." someone said from the plane.
"Who's there?"
"E... Eric? Is... Is that you?" a girl voice asked.
"Maya? Is that you?"
"H... Help... Me out..." Maya said weakly.
"Don't worry Maya I'll get you out!"
"Nngg... Mhm... S-sure..." she said in pain
"Uhh..." I started teleporting to find the place where I could hear Maya's voice.
"Maya... You okay?" I asked her while I was pulling her up from the plane seat she had been sitting in.
"Y... Yea... I think so... Where's Jack?"
"Huh? Wait... Oh no... Jack? Jack!"
"Oh no.. What if he's dead? What are we going to say to Annie?"
"For now we can't say anything..."
"Why?"
"Maya... We... We're stranded..."
"What? No... No, no, no..." Maya said and started panicing. I took Maya's hands and tried to calm her down. We decided to look for some supplies from the plane. We stopped dead in our tracks after a while only to see a purple glowing dot in the distance.

Oooooo they're stranded! What is the strange glowing dot for something? Guess what it is! Because I won't say anything until the next chapter! Haha xD

//Jeli