Chapter 4 [Strange necklace pt.1]

When I type like this it means that someone is kind of whispering something. Plus that picture you see if you look up... That's kind of how the amulet looks like.

Jack's P.O.V.

{On the plane}

'Why Eric, Why? Why do you have to ask those kind of things when she's around? Ugh... I can't hide it... I must tell her sooner or later...'
"Jack? Jack are you listening to me?"
"Huh?" I said waking up from my thoughts.
"Uhh... Are you okay?" Maya asked.
"Wha? Y-yea... I'm okay... I was just... Day dreaming..."
"Okay... Then I guess you didn't hear what I said... Am I right?"
"Mhm..."
"Okay so as I said. When we get there my old friend Creem is going go be there waiting for us."
"Creem?"
"Yea... You know... Always happy, green hair and a big tie at the side of the head... Remember?"
"Uhh... Oh you mean IceCreem?" I said chuckeling a bit.
"Wow... You're still calling her that?" Eric answered all of a sudden.
"Hah... She said it was okay to call her that so I'm going with it." I said back.
"Haha, if she says it's okay then it's fine for me!" Maya said starting to laugh but right in that moment something fell on my head.
"Ouch" I said holding my head where the thing had hit me.
"Who's necklace is that?" Maya asked me.
"Wha? I don't know... Where did it come from?"
"I think it fell down from the cabin shelf." Eric answered.
"Uhh... Ouch... That hurt... Think that neck-? Hold on... This is not a normal necklace..." I said looking closer to the weird necklace.
"You're right! That's not a normal necklace! That's an amulet! An ancient amulet!" Eric said nearly shouting it out loud.
"Eric calm down! If this is an ancient amulet then it should stay hidden..." Maya said to him.
"Mhm... Oh yea one more thing... Eric... How do you know that this is an ancient amulet?" I asked.
"Oh... Uhh... I... Read a book..."
"What kind of book?" Maya asked
"Uhh..."
Eric just sat and looked at us for a while before he turned around not answering our question. I kept looking at the amulet. Its weird carvings and the purple little stone in the middle. For some reason it looked like it was glowing a bit.
Some minutes later the plain started to shake frankfully.
"It seems we have some tecknical difficulties and are slowly slowing down but everything is going to be f-" the pilot said but got interuppted by a loud bang and then... everything went black.

Short chapter but eh... Leaving with a cliffhanger! >:D

//Jeli