[LEMON] REQUEST Edward X reader

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?"

I ask her and she turns to face me. She takes a deep breath and looks me in the eyes.

"I love you."

She says straight to the point. I feel my breath hitch in my throat. She loves me, but I'm married to megan.

"Tessa, i-"

I was cut off my her putting her hand up.

"It's fine. Nevermind, I'll... I'll go get the key so you can get another look."

She says as she walks off. But I grab her arm and push her up aginst the wall. 'I hope no one finds out.' I say to myself as I kiss her passionately. Her hands rest themselves in my hair and I rest mine at her waist. I left kisses down her jawline and neck. She moaned and I stopped and pulled away.

"Edward? What's wrong?"

She asked me and I looked to the floor. I almost betrayed my wife.

"I have to go."

I say as I try to walk to the door but she grabs my arm.

"Edward, don't go."

She says but I pull my arm put of her grasp.

"I have to."

I say but she stomps her foot.

"No you dont. Stay with me."

She says and my irration starts to grow.

"I can't stay, I'm sorry."

I say and she pouts.

"Why do you have to go?!"

She shouted at me.

"BECAUSE I HAVE A WIFE!"

I yell at her and she gasps and her eyes go wide.

"I -I'm sorry edward. I I'll just go."

She says as she walks off back into her house. I sigh and walk out the door back into the streets of Nassau.

Megan perspective

I woke up as I heard the door open. I walked out of the bedroom to see Edward standing there. I smiled as he walked twards me, but something was off about him. He smelled diffrent, and not a good different.

"Edward, why do you smell different?"

I ask him and he looks to the ground.

"Megan, I made a huge mistake."

He tells me and I put my hands on his sholders.

"Edward, tell me!"

I tell him and he sighs and continues to look down.

"It lost control of myself and...."

"And what Edward?"

"I almost had sex with another woman."

He says and I remove my hands from his sholders. He continues to look at the ground.

"How could you!?"

I yell at him and he sits on the floor with his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry megan! Please I just lost control."

He tells me and I feel sad, angrey, betrayed, but most off all... pain. I run out of the apartment with tears in my eyes. But when I open the door I run into a man's chest.

"Megan Williams?"

He asks me and I nod.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but your uncle and brother were found dead."

He tells me and I push him away and run past him with tears spilling over my eyes. I hear Edward call out my name but I ignore him.

I run out of the building and into the dark of the Nassau night. I cry wall I run as far away as I can. I run till I can't no more. I fall to the ground from the pain in my legs. I had to of run halfway across nassau. I found an inn and got a room for the night. I walked up to my room and fell asleep.

When I woke up I felt strong arms around me. My eyes shot open as I relized it was edward.

"Hey love."

He says and we both sit up.

"What do you want?"

I ask him harshly. He looks back down again.

"I came to tell you I'm sorry. I want, no I need your forgiveness. Please."

He Begs me and I think about it. I know it will never happen again as I have never seen Edward in so much shame and regret.

"I forgive you edward."

Just a quick warning this will be super mature. Good luck and I hope you love it. Because I loved writing it. Lol I have a fucked up mind.

I tell him and he looks up with a huge smile on his face. And before I know it I'm pinned to the bed by him. He's kissing my neck right where my sweet spot is. I moan loudly and he smirks into my neck. I unbotton his jacket and shirt and take them off him. I let my hands roam his toned chest and strong abs. He kissed my lips with a strong, passion filled lust. His hands undo the laces on the dress. I stand up and he dose the same. His hands go on my sholders as he pulls the dress off my form. I'm now almost completely naked for only Edward to see.

I walk up to Edward and start giving him passionate kisses. I let one of my hands go into his Sandy blonde hair wall the other gracefully glides down his chest, past his abs and I palm his hardened member through his pants. He groans as I do so.

Soon after he grabs my hands and pins me to the bed. He takes my underware off, well more like rips it off and throws it across the room. He gets off me and takes his underware off. I keep my eyes shut as I wait for him to suprise my system. I feel him pull my legs apart. I wait for in to enter slowly, but nope. He thrusts into me as hard as he can. I moan his name loudly as he continues to go his fastest and hardest.

"Edward! I-im close."

I say as he smirks. I can tell by his smirk that he is going to use one of his tricks. And before I know it he is still thrusting into me but is kissing my neck and palming my breast. I moan as the knot builds in my abdomen.

"Edward."

I moan as I relise my seed onto his member.

"Megan."

he groans as he relises his seed inside me.  He pulls out and I smile as he lays next to me, and that's when I relized.... it is our 11th wedding anniversary.