"I love chocolate!" I beam and swallow the melted piece of heaven.

"Want some more?"

"Just one more." I nod my head coyly and fought away the grin. He was so happy his surprise pleased me. All he ever wants to do is make me happy.

"I've got something else too." He whispers and I emit a tiny gasp when I note the familiar glazing over in his eyes. It's like I've just enchanted him, ensnaring him with my gaze. I toss my hair onto my back and rest my hands on the bottle of wine he's holding out to me. I sense him squirming with desire from here and then the scent of his cologne drifts in through my nostrils, a scent I'm quickly becoming addicted to. I admit it - I'm addicted to Rick; I feel safe because I know he's equally addicted to me. He pops the cork and pours us both a glass of Merlot, the aged liquor reminds me of blackberries and butter, it's dark, rich and coats my tongue thickly before flowing down my throat. Some things are too good to have just once. After two glasses, I'm feeling the buzz and my body became a live wire. He inspires me with a touch of his hand; his eyes said what words could never say. I felt transfixed in the moment, lost and speechless by his mere presence.

"Rick Grimes..."

"Yes, Michonne." He responds, his cerulean gaze captures me and I almost forget what I was going to say.

"...Tonight I'm in control; so you be a good boy and do as I say. I'm gonna drive you crazy, then stop, then do it all over again until you beg me to finish this. Even then, I won't. I'm just gonna do every naughty thing to you until your mind and body explode."

At that moment I saw something stir in him, it took over, possessing him. Normally Rick was all logic and feigned cool detachment - until now. The rest of his world became an unimportant blur that was banished into the far recesses of his mind. The only thing that matters is touching me more. We kiss, savoring each moment, lost in a heady trance of passion. His kisses are long and deep, I let out a high pitched moan as I gasp for air.

Every kiss has such a raw intensity. He tried to be gentle with my clothing, not to rip my robe apart for the second time this week, but he did it anyway. He growls at my naked body; a tingling sensation disrupts my ruse and the tables turn. I'm now caught in his web. With a laugh he lifts me right off my feet, carrying me toward the bed, letting me fall with a soft bounce on the mattress.

He loses his clothes quickly and slowly we became entwined, our bodies are moving softly together, like the finest of silk. I feel his hand enter me, gently caressing my sensitive spot. Our tongues entwined in a kiss, and then he's inside, changing my breathing with every thrust, hearing my moans timed to his body. Then all at once he stops and kisses from my breasts to my stomach; his tongue carved every inch of my body like a chisel; his hands light; and he repeats his skillful actions, kissing my mouth, my stomach, my breasts; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching my reaction, feeling how my legs move, spreading wider, watching my body writhe. Our bodies fit together as if we were made just for this, our hearts fusing into one, while our bodies move, falling into one another in a natural rhythm.

"Michonne, in this room, I'm in control- got it."

He tells me he's going to make me beg for it and I just let out a moan, unable to articulate a response. In seconds he's on me again, fucking me harder, just long enough to intoxicate my mind before stopping again. If it's begging he wants, he's gonna have to stop long enough for my brain to start working again first.

We moan... louder

He thrust... Deeper

We move...faster

"Rick...cum on my breast." My voice trembles, a rogue wave of pleasure builds; I move my body upward to meet him as he thrusts into me with long even strokes.

"I uhhhooohhh..." His moans, his mouth forming a perfect 'O' and I was cumming, my sex quivering around his manhood, squeezing him, stroking him with every swell of my occurring release. Rick grits his teeth trying to remain in control. As my orgasm seemed to calm to small ripples, he moves faster, stroking in and out of my tightness, deep and smooth.

"Yesssss...Chonne," he mutters roughly, his pace becoming more and more frantic. He drove into me, feeling that electricity we share snapping around us; building and building, urging him harder and deeper until we both cry out.

"Ohhhh Rick...please on my breast!"

"Ohhhhh...yes Chonne... oh yes..."

My aroused body reacts instantly, my honey-pot clenching him, releasing a violent thing that I couldn't harness. I cry out, my voice breaking at the height of my ecstasy.

"Rick...pull- out!"

And still, he moves inside me, his movements forceful, demanding, rocking me toward another powerful release. And another until I couldn't tell where one orgasm ends and another began.

"Aaarrrruuuughhhh!" He let out a loud guttural moan that sounded almost animal like and he joins me, throbbing, quivering, spurting hot and deep inside of me, his dick pulsing in response to my body's rhythm.

"Rick, "After several minutes, I finally speak.

"Mmmm..." was his only reply, while spooning me further into his chest and kissing my forehead.

"Good night..." I decided against taunting him. Rick may have a lot of control, but his pull out game is weak.