“Don’t worry Naruto, it's just the aftershock of not drinking his soda and everything that just happened. It not that easy to kill him,” Raya spoke, causing everyone to glance at her as she took the rubber band out of her hair as it became straight, while the sakura petal disappear.

“Sakura, no Raya, am I correct. How do you know so much about (M/n) and also...why are you in Sakura's body?” Kakashi question, not sure on what the fuck is going on.

“HAH! LOOK LIKE THE STRONGEST IS DOWN! COME ON, GUYS! LET'S PILLAGE THIS CITY AND TAKE EVERYTHING IN VALUE!” one of the mercenary shouted to his group, causing them to cheer, while Team 7, and the mist nins, realise that they were still there. “LET'S BEGIN!” with that said, all of them charge forward.

“Shit, this is bad,” Kakashi curse as he hold (M/n)’s limp body close to him. “I’ll tell you guys everything, once we get rid of them,” she said as she ready herself, but stop when an arrow flew past her and landed in front of the mercenaries, who quickly stop, and look in the direction, the arrow came from.

“IF YOU COME ANY FURTHER ONTO OUR ISLAND...THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY WILL STOP YOU WITH EVERYTHING WE GOT!!” Inari shouted, with the villagers behind him, ready to fight.

With Tazuna

“I..Inari….” Tazuna said with tears in his eyes, as he watch his grandson and the villagers stand up for the first time after Inari’s dad's death. “Well! If you fucking look at that! Your grandson decided to become a fucking badass,” Dark smirk, as he drown down a bottle of sake. “You should feel proud, Tazuna-san, it seem that Inari-san was able to light a spark of hope in everyone, just like you did with the bridge,” Airon spoke, slamming the plan of his hand into Dark’s head, causing the greenette to choke, as Team 7 and everyone on the bridge was able to scare those mercenaries off, and started to celebrate.

2 hours later, back at Tazuna’s house

“I’M ALIVE!” (M/n) raised himself off the bed in a zombie like fashion, causing everyone in the room to sweat-dropped.

“(M/n)-san, it's fine that you're okay, but you shouldn't move so quickly after waking up,” Haku broke the silence as he push the young...no old saiyan back into the bed, only for him to realise that he couldn't move him.

“No~! If I lay down, then I'll feel like going back to sleep and I really want to hear Raya explain everything,” (M/n) whine, before glaring at the said person, who attempt to escape, but failed. “Heh. Hehehe. Come on, (M/n), bud, friend, amigo, don't be like that, buddy, pal-” Raya quickly shut her mouth, when the (h/c)ette had a grin that said, bitch-if-you-don’t-shut-the-fuck-up-and-do-what-say-or-else.

“My name is Raya Hopewell, princess of the Shooting Star Kingdom, and is (M/n)’s best friend,” the pinkette bow to everyone, as she glance at the older saiyan for approval, who nod his head.

“Wait a moment, where’s my slave?” (M/n) question as he half-ass search the room, by glancing around the room. “He’s right here, (M/n),” Sasuke spoke as he step to the to reveal a tied up Raditz, who was still asleep.

“Oh! Thanks Uke-chan! You can now continue!”

Major ass Time-skip aka 2 weeks later

“Thank to you, we’ve completed the bridge, but this is super sad,” Tazuna spoke, breaking the small silence as he, Inari, Zabuza, and Haku look at Team 7, and Raditz, who was standing behind (M/n) in a butler suit, with a blush of embarrassment.

“Thank you for everything,” Kakashi smile, not noticing (M/n) slipping past him, with his newly trained butler behind him, as he made a beeline to Tsunami. “Tsunami! I must speak with you!” (M/n) exclaim as he quickly near her, while Naruto and Inari started to talk to each other.

“Tsunami, you must allow me to kidnap your son,” the (h/c)ette started, before he realized what he said when Raditz cough to hide a laugh and Tsunami made a worried expression. “N-no, that not what I mean! I meant can I take Ari-chan with me, please!”

“I'm sorry, (M/n), even though I'm grateful for all your help. I can't let you take Inari with you,” Tsunami answered with a little smile, but of course (M/n) don't feel like giving up.
“Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseee!”

Meanwhile with Team 7

“Wait a moment, where’s (M/n)? I wanted to thank him,” as soon Tazuna made that comment, everyone started to look around. “NO! WE LOST (M/N)!!!” Naruto shouted, but was hit in the head by Sasuke. “Shut up, idiot. He right over there,” Sasuke pointed to where the said male is begging Tsunami.

“Sigh. I'll go get him,” Raya mumbled as she stomp over there and attempt to pull (M/n) away from Tsunami.

Few minutes later

 “YAY! LET'S GET BACK HOME FAST, SO I CAN HAVE IRUKA-SENSEI TO BUY ME SOME RAMEN!! Hey, (M/n), let's go on a date, when we get home!” Naruto shouted in happiness, before firting with the older saiyan.

“Nuuu! (M/n), let's go to my house instead and talk about the past some more. Or come over to spar with me,” Raya whine, wanting to spend time with her best friend and also hear all the lemonade he made with other males, if you get what I'm typing. While Sakura wanting to probably get it on with the male.

“No, he's not going with either of you, cause he going to train with me, once we get home,” Sasuke butt in, not going to allow the baka or the orangette/pinkette to get near him.

“Children, children, calm down. We all know that (M/n) going to have some ‘adult’ fun, with me and Iruka,” Kakashi comment with lust shining in his eye, causing the trio to glare at him.

“Um..Master...weren't you going to show me around,” Raditz tug on (M/n)’s scarf, with a embarrassment blush, as he glance at the older, but shorter male. “Heh. Yeah, I did said that. Hey, Raditz, carry me. I'm...feeling….kinda tire,” the (h/c)ette got out, before falling asleep on his feet, as Raditz scoop his limp body into his arms.

‘What the fuck did I do to deserve this? I mean I did threaten and kidnap Kakarot's son and then kinda maybe kill a cup, when I got here. But why me?’ Raditz thought as he walk away, with Team 7 glaring at him, as they follow him.

Bonus

“Okay! See you guys later,” the (h/c)ette wave goodbye to them, as he and his friend were to leave. “I can't wait to see you again, Zebra-chan, Ku-chan!”

“Um…(M/n), please give back Inari,” Tazuna sweat dropped as the (h/c)ette attempt to kidnap the boy.

….

..

.

“Please let me, take Ari-chan, home!”

“No.”

For all you guys who want a lemon between (M/n) and Raditz, just ask! I going to add in your backstory aka the talk from Raya in Flashbacks! s you see I hate Gato...a lot. As you can see, that the soda is kinda what keep (M/n) up, so we'll see how this goes, now that...cup-san is dead...Well, see you guys in the Chunin Exams and let's see which DBZ character will appear! Laters!

P.S. I'm putting your back story in flashbacks.