Road to Master Ch13

Start from the beginning

Paula seemed amused and grabbed the handkerchief on the ground. Instantly Serena looked at it and her eyes widened.

"You want it?" Paula asked.

Serena just looked at the handkerchief and gritted her teeth harder, "Give it back… right now…"

"You are going to have to get it from me then," Paula smirked as she started walking away with it.

Serena had enough at this point, she ran up to Paula and gave her a strong slap in the hand to make her drop the handkerchief to the ground. Pain seared through Paula as she reacted quickly and grabbed ahold of Serena's arm.

Paula then started twisting Serena's right arm with all her might making Serena wince in pain. Then Paula let go of a dazed Serena and punched her in the stomach knocking Serena against the wall.

They told me I'd never survive...

"Ta ta loser," Paula smirked as she left the scene.

Serena slumped against the wall and sat down in the floor again while grabbing her stomach in pain. Serena then looked towards Ash's handkerchief on the ground and sobbed uncontrollably again. "AHHH Just get out of here you stupid, oblivious Pokemon-Master wanna be!" This time, she threw it against the wall with all of her might accidently hitting her twisted right arm making her wince in a lot of pain. Serena then wept into her hands until a flash of light appeared in front of her.

BUT SURVIVAL IS MY MIDDLE NAME!

"Braixen brai braixen!" Braixen exclaimed as she scolded her trainer.

Serena in a defeated tone said, "What now Braixen?"

How do you love someone… And make it work? How do you love someone, without crawling in the dirt, so far in my life, clouds have blocked the sun...

"BRAIXEN!" Braixen shouted as she grabbed the handkerchief that Ash gave Serena and put it in Serena's hands. "Brai braixen!"

How do you love? How do you love someone?

Serena looked at the cloth and remembered something she was taught a long time ago, by someone. Serena stood up and used the handkerchief to wash away the tears, then stood up with fire in her eyes…

Someone...

"You're right Braixen, I shouldn't…"

Shows Ash on the left and Serena on the right:

"GIVE UP UNTIL THE END!" both trainers shouted with their might that their echoes boomed throughout the hallways.

At the stands:

"The second round will begin soon, where is Serena?" Grace asked as she watched from her seat how the performers all were gathering on the stage.

"I have no clue," Tierno responded.

"I was pretty sure she was with Ash after round one, last time I saw them, Serena was very worried about Ash… Shauna and I grew worried ourselves, but we decided to let them have their moment alone," Calem, who had recently just joined them responded.

"WAIT! There she is right now!" Trevor exclaimed pointing at a figure with honey blond hair walking on stage for the second round. The teenaged girl looked like her eyes were ready to win anything put in her way.

"Finally, ze last performer has arrived!" Pierre exclaimed from the middle of the stage making everyone clap for Serena. Serena surprised the audience because of what she did next.

Serena went up to Paula through clenched fists and stared down Paula with pure anger making Paula recoil. She looked up and forced a smile and did what she did not expect herself to do. "To a great masterclass," Serena forced out of her mouth while stretching out her hand as if to handshake.